Your Email Address:

First Name:

What is the point of this site

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

What is the point of this site

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am loosing hope, we are online for like 6 years or more, cant remember, havent attracted no experts, in fact they all see us as money earning cows.

I must say I failed, I thought we will find some kind of cure, but nothing is happening. Every so called "expert" that joins our site just dwells a bit here, and then ran away as fast as he can because he sees he can't bull shit us with their cure.

The only one is Aydimur, but his posts are rarer than water in desert.

So tell me guys what to do, it just sucks! This life sucks so much.
When I get a good day and my bb is less I feeel so much better, people change and treat you better, just imagine how would they treat you if you wouldn't have bb.. Just imagine that.

clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Jimi I understand how you feel but still I think this website has helped me enormously about understanding bb, really the first time I got bb I thought of stupid things like I should brush my teeth more etc but by reading here I realized bb has many reasons and mine is sinus related and now I guess I am on the right track and I owe it to this website.

Maybe I am wrong but I have never expected any of these EXPERTS to find any cure or help us because they simply cannot. Their minds are narrowed to the medical text books they have studied in the colleague and most of them only care about money. They can never feel the pain we are in because they are not in the same boat.
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

If it wasnt for this site I wouldnt know about H Pylori. Acid Reflux. Hydrogen Peroxide. And my life would be a lot worse
ThisSucks
Junior

Post by ThisSucks »

I got cured because of this site...
That's why I still don't leave and want to help people out as much as I can.
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

This site provides a good community for people who have the same problem. We try to help each other and give support. No one else outside will ever care about this problem.

Also since you are having issues with making money from this site, try putting in adsense ads and remove the clickbank products. That might help you get more money for the site.

Siince you get 1000 unique visitors per day there is potential to make good money from this site. Just gotta try different methods. Try changing the layout of the site. Maybe try adding a blog filled with articles that talk about all the possible problems that cause bad breath.

Don't give up hope and in the mean time I appreciate having this site.
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Thissux how did you get cured?
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

OMG, I had probably taken s*****e long ago without this page. ThisSucks; Congratulations I'm so happy for you.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Oh Jimi.....you didn't fail at anything!!! And someday there will be a cure!!!
ThisSucks
Junior

Post by ThisSucks »

Music Lady wrote:Thissux how did you get cured?
viewtopic.php?t=4760
MissPretty wrote:OMG, I had probably taken s*****e long ago without this page. ThisSucks; Congratulations I'm so happy for you.
Thank you!
badbreathe88
Junior

Post by badbreathe88 »

I may finally be cured thanks to this site. It is because people on this forum are nice, willing to take their time to share personal stories and helping others. And even if I don't get cured, there are tons of other advice on this site to help me overcome my problem.
You just gotta keep the faith. And don't stop trying, maybe there is something you overlooked. Good luck and thanks everyone for keeping this forum alive and fun =D>

Wisdom removal ~~ :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic