Your Email Address:

First Name:

Enterococcus Faecalis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
kickn

Enterococcus Faecalis

Post by kickn »

Hey all, i have fecal bb also. pretty bad i guess. yuk! anyway, i recently tried "another" probiotic , ultimate probiotic formula from swanson, not plugging the product but notiice this seemed to help a little with the taste in my mouth, and reactions i was getting. It is non dairy, dairy probiotics pills along with yogurt make my breath worse!. So i got to looking further into probiotic formulas and found Dr. ohhiras OMX probiotic formula, and was just wondering if anybody has tried it before i waste my money, ( its quite pricy imo). It has the bacteria Enterococcus Faecalis th10 in it thats supposed to kill Pylora in the stomach, and also help with fecal odor. IM gonna order it next week if i dont hear anything, thanks in advance for your response. glta

badbreathe88
Junior

Post by badbreathe88 »

Instead of taking all kinds of meds, just go to your dentist and get an xray, it could be an impacted wisdom. Get all 4 removed if it is impacted. Next get your tonsils checked out.

Do these first because its the safest. Don't just start taking random meds because of what you read online.
kickn

Post by kickn »

Already have done all that . wisdom teeth out- tonsilectomy-adenoidectomy- sinus surgery. none of these helped!!!!!!
toto

Post by toto »

all type 1 should consider savila transplet or something.
it is just the fecal bacteria responsable for our situation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic