Your Email Address:

First Name:

I have bad breath for over 7 years,. im miserable

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
judielmarc

I have bad breath for over 7 years,. im miserable

Post by judielmarc »

Im judiel marc,. Male,. 19,.
i have a faecal breath.. ive tried everything,. dentist,physician,Diet,brush teeth twice a day.. but still my breath smells lke poo!! i have no symptoms of sinus drainage
tonsil stones,stomach problems.... And i never smoke and drink alhocolic drinks.... I really dont know what to do with this
i feel that i am cursed.. T__T

i have a health body and healthy mind!! instead of this faecal bad breath that makes me paralyze in my Life!

i want to hang out and play with the children out there ,. but beacause of this faecal bad breath,. i cant..

i know that i will irritate them.. and you know what i mean...
i didnt enjoy too much my pre teens years beacause of this
i started to have this condition since im 12 years old

I have the same story like Daniel Pine

i have no friends,. my family didnt want to sit next to me..
my schooling was also affected by this Fecal bad breath

my life is very miserable full of loneliness....

i hope someone out there can help me...

dont give me comments that relate so Sinus.. tonsil stones..
stomach diseases... because ive try to improve it,. and still my breath smells life POO..

sorry for my english grammar cause im not good at englis at all.. im an Asian..
but we have the same feeling and situation like you :cry:

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

You may not have signs of tonsil stones, but previous cases have shown that they can be hiding. If you haven't poked around in your throat, in the mirror, with a cotton swab, I suggest you do so.

I have fart breath that borders on diarrhea shit smell (on bad days), but I tend to associate the fecal type of breath with tonsil stones. You should eliminate that possibility if you can by thoroughly examining your throat in the mirror.

But yeah, I'm healthy, never smoke, maybe drink once in two months. It seems so unfair to be the most health conscious person in the prefecture but still have breath that would turn away a sweet old lady or any innocent person.
judielmarc

s

Post by judielmarc »

does it relly work??
judielmarc

s

Post by judielmarc »

i have no symptoms of tonsil stone,. i dont see any color white something beneath my mouth,. and i have a clear throat
i look it in the mirror so many time..

i rinse my mouth with water.. i dont like to use any mouthwash brand cause my skin is allergy to that...

i really dont know where that Faeces odor came from?? what part of my mouth?? that smell makes my life very lonely and less social
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

I know dude,

it sucks. Where from Asia are you?

do you ever get a yellow tongue?

try taking inner health plus probiotic

if you have no sinus/stomach issues, maybe its coming from your wisdom teeth.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

There are a lot of things you need to consider, but don't rule out tonsils until you seriously investigate them.

You might not even realize where your tonsils are until you become intimately familiar with the inner structure of your throat. It took me a while before I realized exactly where tonsil stones were coming from. I've seen some people on here claim to never have seen a tonsil stone, then they pushed around the tonsil, revealing an opening from which, inside, they could see some white bits.

Take a cotton swab or the bottom of a tooth brush. Something not dangerous, and poke around where the lingual tonsils are. You don't have to see white stuff on your tonsils just looking in the mirror. I never had that either. But if I unfolded some flaps, I realized my tonsils were very deep and cryptic. You should at least locate your tonsils and examine them, in any case.

The tonsil stone smell seems to be exclusively oral, that is, it always seem to be coming from either an infected gum, between teeth, within the tonsils etc..

I don't know if that's what my breath smelled like before I had the tonsils out, but I could certainly taste it, and removing the stones and crushing them.. the most disgusting odor, despite it's very short range.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

i too used to have poo, fecal and rotten egg breath. i could never feel or see tonsil stones, but sure enough the ENT agreed to take out my tonsil and he found tonsil stones. i have not tasted fecal or rotten egg since then and it cured me what i believe to be 90%, even took away my nasal fart for a couple of years. With this 10% left, i dont taste much bad, my mouth is just alwaays hot nasty and tongue coated. i know its extremely hard and embarassing to talk about but if you taste or sense fecal/poo u truly should see an ENT
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I have noticed that chewing gum forces tonsil stones up.

Normally I'd say I never get stones, but every time I have gum, which I don't really chew unless I want to test this experiement, I get that taste and feeling that something is in my throat. That day, or the next day, I suspect my breath is worse, but only until I actually get up to walk around, the stone dislodges. It's like suddenly I'll get this rush of absolutely ghastly feeling in my throat and I know it's time. I clear my throat and ploosh, a piece comes out. I inspect it, and it's deadly.

So at this point, I am trying to figure out if it's the gum, the sugar/artificial sweetener or something else... or is it simply the constant movement of the jaw that dislodges these tonsil stones that I didn't know I had. I will continue to experiment. I either need to find a way to get the sugar out of the gum by soaking it, or find a taste free chewing gum.

Stones are nasty, but getting them out is a good feeling, knowing that that little bit causes so much odor.

Test for yourself to see if I'm onto something?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

If you hold a tonsil stone in your hand, you wont smell anything in the air. Even if you crush it, it doesn't release any far range or lingering odour. You have to get up fairly close to be able to smell anything, even when it's crushed. Only at close-range it's a very strong pungent odour.

It's like cheese. You can have a huge piece of cheese on a table and smell nothing at all until you get right up close to it, and then it smells REALLY pungent.

Sometimes when people describe nasal odour, it makes me wonder whether all they might have is something like this, and a totally distorted perception of this odour that's passing through the nose and which seems WAYYY worse than it really is.

Just some thoughts.
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

I think we can all relate to you brah.

We have all been in the same positions. Living w this condition is hard because not many people understand it.

If someone sees a bald young skinny guy then he assumes that he is sick and has cancer and he is accepted by sociaty.

If someone sees a normal looking person and that person has horrible breath / smell to him or her then people assume that that person is dirty / lacks hygene and they dont want to associate with that person. It has a negative effect in peoples minds.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

halitosisux wrote:If you hold a tonsil stone in your hand, you wont smell anything in the air. Even if you crush it, it doesn't release any far range or lingering odour. You have to get up fairly close to be able to smell anything, even when it's crushed. Only at close-range it's a very strong pungent odour.

It's like cheese. You can have a huge piece of cheese on a table and smell nothing at all until you get right up close to it, and then it smells REALLY pungent.

Sometimes when people describe nasal odour, it makes me wonder whether all they might have is something like this, and a totally distorted perception of this odour that's passing through the nose and which seems WAYYY worse than it really is.

Just some thoughts.
I think if I have a stone somewhere ready to come out, my breath is 200% more pungent. I won't get into why I know this, but I'm going to disagree with the suggestion that tonsil stones don't have substantial temporary impact on breath.

I think they are deadly.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I don't think he's suggesting they don't have an impact on breath.. Crushed up, lathered all over the tongue and esophagus, it probably makes breath incredibly horrid. He's just stating the fact of it, that they don't smell noticeably bad unless you get right up to it.

Tonsil stone breath doesn't linger long, and it's not perceptible beyond a couple feet, 3 feet at most. Not that that makes it any more barable.

I think tonsil stones are a symptom of some larger problem. I had tonsil stones, had my tonsils removed, and have had a different kind of fart like breath happening the whole time. The tonsil stones just coincided with it.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I can remember my uncle who wore false teeth. When he took them out, his breath was perfect. I went to smell his teeth once while they sat in the bathroom. Couldn't smell a thing.
But as soon as he put them in his mouth, his breath stunk. I know for a fact he did not disinfect them.

Obviously, you're supposed to disinfect them. But it just goes to show how odours can occur when we don't expect them to, and perhaps are not occuring when we do expect them to.

The whole science of odours is baffling, really. It's easy to understand how halitophobia can take hold.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic