Your Email Address:

First Name:

My tongue is like a sponge, is yours?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
unsungzero7
Junior

Post by unsungzero7 »

austuser, obviously these treatments did not cure your bad breath but did it help you get rid of the candida? Also, have you tried the candida diet?

stinky

Post by stinky »

When I first went to my doctor with my bb he diagnosed me with candida because of the white coating on my tongue. As a result I was on a lot of candida treatments like nystatin. In the end It turned out to be the wrong diagnosis.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

well much like stinky, i think it was just a bogus diagnosis. Oral thrush is characterized by very obvious, lumpy white patches on the tongue. Image A white coating is not candida. And it is not known to cause halitosis. That means people with this gunky white crap on their tongues dont really have bad breath.

And the whole systemic yeast infection thing is a joke to the medical world and seems to be just another theory pushed around by the "natural" health world (which to me is just as fucked up and evil as the medical) so they can sell crap expensive products like threelac.

A totally yeast free diet is likely the best way to get yeast under control. Nothins easy
unsungzero7
Junior

Post by unsungzero7 »

austuser, are you still experiencing relief from smart mouth?
vanja
Total Newbie

Post by vanja »

Yesterday I tried to kill my tongue with baking soda. Still soar. Changed the smell somehow, but what a procedure. I cleaned my mouth carefully, and squeesed my tonsils over and over. I have never seened this before. Out of one tonsil, there came out yellow gug stuff.It cant be emptied, I gave up after a while ,could not squeese the smell away.I had a lot of tonsilproblems as a child. They wanted to remove them, but went on heavy antibiotic cours instead, I think I will now remove them. didnt know they contained so much fuel and smell. I`ve always thought tongue made the smell. But know I think perhaps tonsils .
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

vanja wrote:Yesterday I tried to kill my tongue with baking soda. Still soar. Changed the smell somehow, but what a procedure. I cleaned my mouth carefully, and squeesed my tonsils over and over. I have never seened this before. Out of one tonsil, there came out yellow gug stuff.It cant be emptied, I gave up after a while ,could not squeese the smell away.I had a lot of tonsilproblems as a child. They wanted to remove them, but went on heavy antibiotic cours instead, I think I will now remove them. didnt know they contained so much fuel and smell. I`ve always thought tongue made the smell. But know I think perhaps tonsils .
Antibiotics just cure the problem temporarily. And they could have done even more damage to you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic