Your Email Address:

First Name:

We are all lovable!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
snoopsister
Sheriff

We are all lovable!!

Post by snoopsister »

NEVER forget that!!!

DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

true, true

do you do weed daily snoop sister? Or was that someone else? Does it impact your BB?
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Hi Daniel,

Not daily, but I do smoke. It does dry out your mouth a bit, but I don't know
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

I don't feel lovable. Every time I have to talk to customers they make a face or try to cover their noses. And they just can't wait to get away from me. I can't fix my problem I want to just live in isolation. Maybe find some remote area where no one will ever come around.
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

I certainly don't feel lovable in any way. People see you coming and they just want to get away. People who know me sit as far away from me as possible. Nothing lovable about that. It's a very sad set of circumstances for those of us who are living this nightmare daily.
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

Yea it sucks music lady. No one else understands how hard it is to live with this. I just wish I could actually go to a doctor and tell them I have bad breath and they will try to look into it. Instead every doctor ignores it as a symptom even though that's the ****ing reason I go there.
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

I have a very good doctor who is looking under every nook and cranny in my body to find the cause. She is very smart and has known me since i was a baby. I hope she finds the cure for me, if she doesnt..im screwed lol. But anyway, im sure you guys are alright. Ive found that if you keep pushing you get friends. In class my friends want me to sit with them, even though I have BB. I try to be as nice as possible to make them like me
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I'm lovable.. outside a distance of 10 feet. You get any closer and I start getting uncomfortable.. If you get closer still, you'll get uncomfortable.
deebo

Post by deebo »

i know , Why don't we have more meet-ups with members ? ?
Getting together with folks who understand can give us some semblance of normalcy .

By the way , anyone who want join the FaceBook group, PM me
there are 41 so far ! and It Private
ishbee

Post by ishbee »

Yes, we are all loveable.. it's sure not easy though!
You just gotta grow some balls and get out there.
I've straight up been told my breath smells like end of the world DEATH. ... lol.. and still i manage to find girls who want to be with me and genuinely really really like me. And surprisingly they're actually smart girls, who have fully functional sense of smell.

As long as we are ourselves, well mannered, and positive, people will like us for who we are.
And don't take any shit from anyone who has the nerve to talk down to you bc of your bb. Even if they're bigger than you and you'll get whooped up, at least you're showing pride and defending yourself.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic