Your Email Address:

First Name:

New Hope I Believe - Stem Cells

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

New Hope I Believe - Stem Cells

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think this is the hope we were waiting for. Stem cells. I mean doctors are curing blind people, generating organs with stem cells. It will be so easy to inject stem cells in out throat, sinuses.

We need a clinic that does this. And probably we would get a great relief.

Any scientists out there that can help us?

This really might save our asses and breath. I strongly believe in it.
Last edited by Jimi Stein on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Genetically modified bacteria is also a very hopeful and realistic possibility. As its known that the odours being produced are from bacteria, whether its the bacteria in the gut or the mouth or the stomach or the sinuses, by dealing with the bacteria head-on in this way the problem would be solved.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Makes me think of fecal transplant. I know it's not the same, but it reminds me of it. I've been reading about it for a while.
aydinmur
God

Re: New Hope I Believe - Stem Cells

Post by aydinmur »

Yes stem cells hopeful area for treatment of many degenerative diseases. Fresh cells of sick organ of that individual can be obtained. But not clear, how stem cells can be used in halitosis treatment...
Perhaps, halitosis related syndroms (such as celiac, malabsorption, cirrhosis or similar diseases) may be treated in future.
Not sure stem cells can directly resolve halitosis problem.
- Murat
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

i couldnt rili see jimi's p.o.v at 1st too, but if this stem cell thingy could be used to regenerate failing organs. What would stop the 'procedure' from restoring a secondary tmau sufferer's liver to its full initial funtion. Jus my opinion @ aydinmur
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

ihatethebus wrote:i couldnt rili see jimi's p.o.v at 1st too, but if this stem cell thingy could be used to regenerate failing organs. What would stop the 'procedure' from restoring a secondary tmau sufferer's liver to its full initial funtion. Jus my opinion @ aydinmur
I have no idea. This is very specific matter.
-M
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I don't see how stemcells could help either... what are we to do, make a stemcell shake and oil pull with them? #-o
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

How do you think they cure heart disease?
Inject stem cells into heart. They can do same for our live, throat. tongue, just think outside of the box.
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

aydinmur wrote:Yes stem cells hopeful area for treatment of many degenerative diseases. Fresh cells of sick organ of that individual can be obtained. But not clear, how stem cells can be used in halitosis treatment...
Perhaps, halitosis related syndroms (such as celiac, malabsorption, cirrhosis or similar diseases) may be treated in future.
Not sure stem cells can directly resolve halitosis problem.
- Murat
Interesting you mention cirrhosis as a halitosis related syndroms.

Is it possible to have mild(er) cirrhosis so that it doesn't trigger a blood test?
tedrashwin
Total Newbie

Post by tedrashwin »

Jimi wrote:I think this is the hope we were waiting for. Stem cells. I mean doctors are curing blind people, generating organs with stem cells. It will be so easy to inject stem cells in out throat, sinuses.

We need a clinic that does this. And probably we would get a great relief.

Any scientists out there that can help us?

This really might save our asses and breath. I strongly believe in it.
I agree I have seen friends cured because of this. Expensive but effective
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

I was thinkng of the same thing. I`m pretty sure my problem is stomach related but I never heard they inject stem cells at the stomach. It`s available in my country but cheaper in germany.
There`s no medical malpractice law here so I`m not going to try it until there is enough proof of success. The rich old people here get their injections in germany but they still look old. They say they feel healthier but I`ll wait a few more years if they will stay alive. LOL
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic