First Name:

Try this

Tell us your story with bad breath
leelee
Total Newbie

Try this

Post by leelee »

Hi
I hope this works I have been at it for a few days... religiously. oraltec.com. It is relatively inexpensive loaded with lots of information. The tonsil stones, bacteria, acid reflux, poo breath, candida, fear of rejection, depression and more. The doctors are tired of my complaint. They have no answers for me. I have experienced it for 13 years and yes this is the first real site that I have came across that I believe can make a difference in my life. It makes so much sense as to what I have been experiencing. I am new to this site but I will continue to update you on my progress in this fight for healthy breath. Try it with me. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

deebo

Post by deebo »

what are you symptoms leelee ? tell us about your self and experience with your condition rather than just a link in your 1st post . thanks
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

I smell spam
deebo

Post by deebo »

DanielPine wrote:I smell spam
right Dan , very good nose . there has been someone posting this fu**ing site for years on here . giving leelee the benefit of the doubt of being new . then may as well start deleting every oratec post.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

We should remove all reference to that site I think.
leelee, if something works for you then please report back with what it was, specifically. There is no need to post any links to these types of websites that only want to exploit people with stuff they already generally know about.
leelee
Total Newbie

Post by leelee »

deebo wrote:what are you symptoms leelee ? tell us about your self and experience with your condition rather than just a link in your 1st post . thanks
13 years ago I was in a high stress situation and could not relax for like 4 - 7 days. My husband was driving through the mountains his first time ever in his life. He thought he was driving in the Indy 500. Well needless to say I was addicted to coffee at the time as well. So I sucked it back like crazy. We just moved from the prairie province to BC Canada so my body was adjusting to the climate change (moisture), the stress of the driving and the caffeine addiction. My face broke out in red acne like condition but it wasn't acne. That is when it hit (that rotten shyt smell) coming from my breath. At that time it was not as severe as it is today. It only hit like once or twice a year. I was too embarrassed to mention this problem to anyone let alone see a doctor for it. So I looked into colon cleanses and attempted to clean my body from the inside out. They worked for awhile where I only had to do them once a year. And I realized it was only when I ate certain foods that the smell came out on my breath. So I tried to remove the foods that affected me the most.

I went through years of trying a fruit n veggie diet and juicing. It kept me healthy but still no cure for the breath. As time went on the smell became more potent and it didn't matter what I ate or drank even water it caused a reaction in my body. And finding a solution became my goal. I didn't learn about =candida until a couple years ago. I was diagnosed by a herbalist who had taken me through a long questionnaire said yep you got candida. He handed over a box of vitamins, supplements and antiviral herbs to fight this yeast off. It didn't help the candida and it didn't help my breath. Today I still battle with yeast overgrowth.

My symptoms included:
brain fog -lack of energy -sore muscles -severe constipation-blurred vision -low iron - heavy stinky menstrual period -sensitive to cologne/perfumes -depression -bb -no desire to eat - rapid weight loss - acid reflux -memory loss -ovarian cyst (surgery removed a 5 pound cyst filled with dead blood cells). I really lost the desire to live. I used up my sick leave and still was not ready to return to work so I got fired for job abandonment.

My family practioner was tired of hearing my complaints she thought I was suffering depression from the loss of my husband (cancer). At one point I even thought I had cancer from all the symptoms I was having and doc was not finding anything wrong with all my tests, even cancer. Tests were coming back clean nothing wrong with leelee according to the doc. H pylori clean (breath test). Had the endoscopy done nothing to report it's all good in the stomach. Had all four wisdom teeth pulled a year into this sick breath issue still no relief. Get the tonsil stones every now and again. I get sick more than I ever did now then when I was younger. My immune system seems like it took a severe beating and just doesn't want to work properly anymore.
So I load up daily with Vit C, D, E, B complex, Omega 3, Multi Caps (mineral supplement), Iron, rhodiola, digestive enzymes, HCL, probiotics, raw garlic (minced with a tablespoon of olive oil), apple cider vinegar and use salt water and hydrogen peroxide to brush teeth/tongue scrape and saltwater sinus flush morning/night.
I have gained back most of my weight I can actually function (attending univ) but still experiencing slight brain fog and desire to live (bad breath). So badly want to start exercising but energy levels still not up to par.

I often wonder if I disabled my adrenal functioning through high stress and coffee addiction. Haven't had a test done for that yet. Thinking Im gonna check it out.
For the most part I rely on my faith and chlorophyll for the breath. The chlorophyll is a short-term effective method that gets me through my univ classes it's like an internal deodorant. My social life is long gone. Thats my life... well the last 13 years or so.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

It costs money just to access information?

It's crap. It's garbage. it's a waste of time.

We need science, accessible to all, free science. We don't need ****ing business and scams and shit.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

leelee, you've done all of those things and you haven't mentioned or considered TMAU? Is there a reason for that?
leelee
Total Newbie

Post by leelee »

I see the TMAU site but I dont know what it is> Should I be considering this as a possibility? And is there something there that has helped you?
leelee
Total Newbie

Post by leelee »

I went to the site... this is disheartening news. Honestly, I'm in shock. But glad to know there are answers to the many questions I have had all these years. God have mercy on me.
badbreathe88
Junior

Post by badbreathe88 »

"Get the tonsil stones every now and again."
Maybe you should remove your tonsils?
deebo

Post by deebo »

badbreathe88 wrote:"Get the tonsil stones every now and again."
Maybe you should remove your tonsils?
personally i think tonsillectomy will not help nasal odor . I have heard this from 2 ENTs also . I think any people here with room filling nasal.oral odor may have bloodborne issues
ishbee

Post by ishbee »

deebo wrote: personally i think tonsillectomy will not help nasal odor . I have heard this from 2 ENTs also . I think any people here with room filling nasal.oral odor may have bloodborne issues
How do you even know it's nasal odor? The odor could be coming from cavities, gums, your stomache... how do you determine it's coming from thr nasal area???
deebo

Post by deebo »

ishbee wrote:
How do you even know it's nasal odor? The odor could be coming from cavities, gums, your stomache... how do you determine it's coming from thr nasal area???
I mean that the odor comes with the mouth closed . This is not saying that the source is in the sinuses , but that its not mainly oral .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic