Your Email Address:

First Name:

What are some of the meanest thing people have said about yo

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
time4change
Junior

Post by time4change »

I remember my ex sang a one direction song to me and changed the lyrics from 'everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you' to 'everyone knows that you stink to the ceiling, everyone else but you'...

He changed all the lyrics to be about me not brushing my teeth and how bad I smelt etc. the first time I was mortified, I left and had a big cry! At least he tried to make light of it, but bb is unmentionable to me, I wouldn't even dream of discussing my breath or anyone else to anyone I know, it makes me cringe cos I don't want to have a conversation about how bad I smell.

FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

time4change wrote:I remember my ex sang a one direction song to me and changed the lyrics from 'everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you' to 'everyone knows that you stink to the ceiling, everyone else but you'...

He changed all the lyrics to be about me not brushing my teeth and how bad I smelt etc. the first time I was mortified, I left and had a big cry! At least he tried to make light of it, but bb is unmentionable to me, I wouldn't even dream of discussing my breath or anyone else to anyone I know, it makes me cringe cos I don't want to have a conversation about how bad I smell.
I'm glad he is your Ex for TWO reasons.

One - He actually listens to One Direction and can sing along
Two - what sort of ass hole actually makes fun of their girlfriend like that???
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

Worst moment of my life was when I was playing basketball which I love and someone throws the ball in disgust and he yells damn someone smell like sh.it. Then a few other mumurs yeah what is that smell? I just died right there. I never played ball again. I thought about the situation and I think the guy got fed up after playing so many times together with me and he was basically speaking up for everyone.
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

[quote="lolalola"]
this guy telling me hey you should order a bigger toothbrush
[/quoute]

Haha I just thought this was a funny one.
deebo

Post by deebo »

FedUp wrote:being told I haven't wiped my ass multiple times is the worst for me.

Yea right

A guy who showers twice a day, brushes 3 times a day doesn't wipe his ass....

I felt like dying when I was told to check the toilet paper after wiping.

cunts
I was just listening to Joe Rogan's podcast . He brought up something just like that. Says his friend (unnamed) had such bb that he wanted to ask if the guy sh*t themselves ! Alas ,he didn't have the nerve to tell his friend .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic