Your Email Address:

First Name:

When we smell BB from others

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Iris
Junior

When we smell BB from others

Post by Iris »

I believe that some pleople cannot smell our breath. My father, my husband and a few friends cannot smell my breath while most of the people do. Also, I do believe that some people who have the same problem as us cannot smell our breath either. My curiosity concerns about when we do smell other people. Does this mean that such smell is different from our smell? For example, I do smell the breath of my boss. Some days is stronger that others. It smells like breath from old people or like a smell of a bad tea. It is difficult to explain the smell. It is not good at all. It is worst when he is lifting something heavy or doing something that demands efforts. Last time, I was helping him to move some boxes and I could not stand the smell around him, which I could smell from a distance. Every time I smell someone, I feel depressed because it reminds me how bad my breath can be even tough I really cannot say which smell I have. When my husband is able to smell my breath (which is rarely) he says it smell something like bad sugar or spoil milk. Three weeks ago, a guy sit close to me to attend a lecture and I could not stand his smell of fecal mixed with cigar or coffee. It was terrible and he let me down for two days because he made me think how bad could be mine breath too. So, my curiosity is to know if we are able to smell some people breath, does it mean we have a different smell? What do you think?

findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

I cant stand anyone elses bad breath, i just find myself exhaling out heavliy to get the smell out of my nose, makes me heave.

But any time i do come cross some with bad breath it just reminds me of what other people think about me. And how the smell can linger around.

I usually get people backing or moving away even when im not saying anything, just breathing.
faith59
Junior

Re: When we smell BB from others

Post by faith59 »

Iris wrote:I believe that some pleople cannot smell our breath. My father, my husband and a few friends cannot smell my breath while most of the people do. Also, I do believe that some people who have the same problem as us cannot smell our breath either. My curiosity concerns about when we do smell other people. Does this mean that such smell is different from our smell? For example, I do smell the breath of my boss. Some days is stronger that others. It smells like breath from old people or like a smell of a bad tea. It is difficult to explain the smell. It is not good at all. It is worst when he is lifting something heavy or doing something that demands efforts. Last time, I was helping him to move some boxes and I could not stand the smell around him, which I could smell from a distance. Every time I smell someone, I feel depressed because it reminds me how bad my breath can be even tough I really cannot say which smell I have. When my husband is able to smell my breath (which is rarely) he says it smell something like bad sugar or spoil milk. Three weeks ago, a guy sit close to me to attend a lecture and I could not stand his smell of fecal mixed with cigar or coffee. It was terrible and he let me down for two days because he made me think how bad could be mine breath too. So, my curiosity is to know if we are able to smell some people breath, does it mean we have a different smell? What do you think?

I have read that for some reason people who are around you constantly (husband or family members) cannot smell your breath. I say that because my mother and I live together and she can never smell by bad breath though she is 85 maybe her sense of smell is weak but she tends to smell other things just fine. So I don't understand why she can't smell my breath . She thinks I'm overreacting to my bad breath which drive me nuts because I can tell other people smell it when I speak . Though I can't smell my own bad breath. I get a whiff of it every once and while but that's it . I go by the taste in my mouth or the white coating on my tongue .
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

Its very funny \:D/
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I experience the same thing.

There's this girl I work with one day every week. Her breath is like level 5 tonsil stone smell. Very nasty, unpleasant... but I know my fart breath is probably worse. I can't believe how the students don't react to her.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

I remember at a wedding party I approached the DJ to request a song. His breath blew me away, It was very eggy and rotten but I didn't even flinch or react, (i really do think alot of reacters are absolute pussies). Still I stayed in his face and requested what I wanted.

I smelt my own breath once, very tonsil stone smelling, I'm hoping this tonsillectomy frees me, still doesn't explain my heavy nasal odor though.

it seems I emit intermittent odor. still need to get re-tested for h-pylori.

I fear that people at work have become so used to me smelling and they just don't care anymore??? or I don't smell as bad or as often as I think I do.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic