Your Email Address:

First Name:

Dating

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
H0peful

Post by H0peful »

Thank you Deebo

What's up 222? I didn't get a chance to write my story today. I woke up and got busy with Battlefield 3 lol -_____-

And now I think I'm getting the flu... right before I'm supposed to leave for Vegas Tuesday night.

222chick
Advanced

Post by 222chick »

Oh no that's no good. Just write it whenever you can and I'll write mine to and we can compare notes I guess. Vegas sounds fun. I wish I was going :)
H0peful

Post by H0peful »

I love Vegas!!! :D

I'm hoping I can win some money lol. It would be nice to add extra money for our Wedding Fund!
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

H0peful wrote:No, sorry. It would be interesting though.

Since we are on the topic of dating, I recently proposed to my girlfriend of 3 years.

I honestly don't know if she loves me so much that she doesn't mind my BB, or that she can't smell it. Or maybe not all the time? I don't see how one cannot smell it during kissing.

Whatever it is, I'm determined to find a way out of this curse. It is completely devastating to my social life. I'm oftentimes told by my family and friends that I'm not talkative enough. I would LOVE to talk if I didn't fear peoples' bad reactions. During such conversation, I have a lot to say in my mind, but I dare not open my mouth in fear of people catching a whiff.

AHH!!
Three years and your girl hasn't even noticed lol ? Maybe you are suffering from delusional halitosis,get a close friend of you to smell your own breath to make sure you are suffering from bad breath
222chick
Advanced

Post by 222chick »

I have heard many times that when people have been dating someone a long time, they are not able to pick up on it anymore.
deebo

Post by deebo »

Cauterize wrote:
Three years and your girl hasn't even noticed lol ? Maybe you are suffering from delusional halitosis,get a close friend of you to smell your own breath to make sure you are suffering from bad breath
cauterize , do you have friends that admit that your breath is bad ? Usually ,its impossible to get people to admit you have bb by asking them . Strangers comments and reactions seem to be the best way to get honest info on your bb.
222chick , i would think 2 people might have to be living together for the non-sufferer to become desensitized to the odor .
semloh
Total Newbie

Post by semloh »

Was just browsing this board for the first time and saw this thread and it really struck a chord with me. A while back I got out of a long-term relationship. I am at the point where I want to start dating again, but my confidence with women is basically zero because of fear of bb. Fairly sure I have it to one degree or another, but no one has said anything to me about it in a long time. It would be great if we could meet others on these boards.

So anyway, if any ladies on this board are interested in getting to know a nice 30 year old guy, send me a pm. Even better, for those that live in Atlanta, we eventually could meet up, it would be great to get together and commiserate and form a friendship with others in similar situations.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Come join our secret facebook page, you'll love it!
Itwillend
Total Newbie

Post by Itwillend »

H0peful wrote:Since we are on the topic of dating, I recently proposed to my girlfriend of 3 years.

I honestly don't know if she loves me so much that she doesn't mind my BB, or that she can't smell it. Or maybe not all the time? I don't see how one cannot smell it during kissing.
Congratulations, one of my best friends have been engaged for 2 years and he has bad breath, an apartment and a good job. This things makes me remember that life is still enjoyable.

Btw, have you talked about BB with your wife, does she knows it concerns you?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

deebo wrote:hopeful , congrats n your proposal man .

Its not unlikely that there Is an Odor related dating site . I know there are official meetups . I heard 2 sufferers in UK have just married and there are others in the works =)

More and more sufferers are finding solace in others who can understand this issue 1st hand .

222chick , there is a girl on Arun's odor site that says she would set up a dating site for sufferers but its been a while . Maybe you could collaborate with her to set one up ! http://breathandbodyodour.proboards.com ... 390&page=1

I'll take a very conservative guess as say At Least 50% of males with chronic odor see it as ideal to find someone who also deals with a similar issue . I personally know of 2 cases where guys have broken up with non-sufferer based mostly on a lack of understanding due to this .

Skukhugs on skype
dude why you point users to other sites? this is the biggest site, why you always point them away?

This is the most focused site about bad breath.

I CREATED THE DATING SECTION NOW IN FORUM, PEOPLE POST YOUR STUFF THERE, MAYBE SOME CHICK WILL RESPOND
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

Awesome !! I already have boyfriend so it's probably not for me =)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic