First Name:

My wisdom story :D BB no more?!

Tell us your story with bad breath
badbreathe88
Junior

My wisdom story :D BB no more?!

Post by badbreathe88 »

Hey guys !! :D
Long time no see, as many of you may remember me as the bloody twit who thinks he is his down dentist. I was the one who did the salt rub on the gums to remove toxins, well after 6months of painful excruciating pain emotionally and physically, I can't count the amount of times I nearly committed s*****e. I was so depressed and miserable. Blah blah blah I'm sure many of you may have felt this way, but let me say, I AM CURED.
HOW HOW HOW? I removed my wisdoms, all 4 wisdoms ARE GONE. I'm so excited, I removed them yesterday, today still recovering, I can't say I'm bb free until the gums have healed, BUT the results look promising.
After reading many of the posts on this forum, there were many people claiming that they have cured their bad breath by having their wisdoms removed. If your breath smells like poo, like mine did, then my friend your problem is easy, GO GET A SURGEON AND REMOVE THEM IMPACTED WISDOMS. Do this for yourself and do it for others, people no one has to endure your bad breath, trust me it's bad. The End.

I'm going to ramble on if you are still interested in reading, but really I've already given you the cure for bad breath, wisdom removal. this is just a little story of me and the hell I went through.

Exactly 6 months ago, I thought I found the cure for bb when I started rubbing my gums with salt, I leaked a lot of red pus, why is it pus and not blood? Cut your wrist, does blood smell like poo? Nah blood has a metallic smell but it certainly doesn't smell like poo, that's why I knew immediately that it was pus, that is the reason why I've been having bb, because of the impacted wisdom (bottom left), nothing was wrong with my right side. But I removed them all because it might give me complications later in life.
Is the salt rub the cure for bb? Yes because I did a lot of research, in ancient times, surgeons couldn't exactly slit your gums open and rip the wisdoms out, they did not have the technology. So what did the ancients do? They rubbed their gums with salt, the egyptians and greeks, if you don't believe go research. That is how they removed their pus. The experience itself is a painful one. I hope no one will have to endure this painful procedure now that there is a simpler one, get your wisdoms removed. I was reluctant in removing my wisdoms because I didn't have to lose any teeth, but I was getting extremely tired of constant nose rubs, looks of disgust, but most importantly my family and relatives were disgusted at my attitude towards them. I was so depressed and a healthy person certainly doesn't know the amount of shit you have to endure and live with.
So I gave myself 6 months to self cure, in the end I couldn't cure it completely, I did cure about 70% of it, I notice the difference in my tongue, the white coating was gone in the first half of my tongue, but the white substance remained in the back. Another 6months and I would've been cured, but I couldn't wait any more.
So a trip to the dentist, x ray confirmed of an impacted wisdom, I waited a week to see the surgeon, he asked me when I wanted to do the surgery, I excitedly said, as soon as possible, so two days later I was in the hospital (yesterday). The nurse called me, I woke up laughing hysterically, tears sprang to my eyes, she asked me what was wrong, I said "it's over, it's over" she was like what's over? I said, "the operation" but it wasn't the operation, it was the 23 years of shit I had to endure, it was finally over. I started laughing again, "I'm so happy," I said.
I was stinking up the whole ward, it was that bad, bleed a lot, but I was so happy I didn't care. The girl next to me and across from also had their wisdoms removed but they didn't stink as bad as me. The girl next to me recovered right away while I lay there bleeding like a twit for 3 hours. I didn't care nor was I concerned, because I knew it wasn't really blood but pus because it was stinking up so bad, I just let it flow out of my mouth, it was too gross to swallow up. If you bleed a lot don't worry, that's because of the toxins inside the gums, be overjoyed because you leaking out all the toxins. If you don't let it leak out, you'll have bb forever. While the girl next to me didn't suffer as much she was in a foul mood, because her wisdoms weren't really impacted, so after removing them she felt a weight falling onto her shoulders, while me, I was overjoyed, because after 23 years, I felt the weight lifted off me. Like I was finally free from my curse.
I woke up in no pain, and today I didn't even eat any medication, I HAVE NO PAIN. Please please please get a good surgeon even if you have to pay more, it really makes a difference, after hearing all the horror stories online it got me so scared I didn't want to do it, bloody clots and the pain, but I swear, it's not that bad. I didn't even feel pain this morning when I woke up. The surgeon recommended me to get mcdonalds after the operation, he said he don't eat soft food contrary to the it says online. Listen to your surgeon. Get a good surgeon even if you have to pay more. Please if you suffer from bb, don't wait any more, go get your wisdoms removed.
The End.

Some important information, who can answer me this? Where does digestion begin? Anyone? Yes it begins in the mouth NOT THE STOMACH, why is this important to know? Because after 6 months of research I know what causes the impacted teeth, it's NOT because your mouth is too small or the wisdom is buried under the gums. Even if your wisdom doesn't grow out, it doesn't necessarily cause bad breath. I can confirm this, yesterday I met a nurse who had her wisdoms buried under the gums, and asked if she should get them removed. I told her it's a must, but she shrugged and said, she'll remove them when it 'impacts' her. Even though her gums were buried in under her gums, she had no bad breath!
I met a hobo once, he has bad body odor, he doesn't bath so certainly he certainly doesn't brush his teeth, I doubt he even has a house. But he has no bad breath, I was surprised and shocked.
So what exactly cause bad breath? PROCESSED FOOD, anything that doesn't come from mother nature don't eat, especially if it's made from a factory, such as chips, sweets, canned food, anything that doesn't expired within 3 days or less, don't FREAKING EAT IT. It does the body no good.
Lets for arguments sake you peel open a banana and toss it onto the grass, next we open a packet of chips and toss those onto the floor. The banana breaks down and gives energy back to mother nature, chips on the other hand decomposes and releases a chemical substance, not healthy at all. Next we throw the peel and chips packet on the floor, one breaks down but the other doesn't. Why is this important to know? because it concerns our health. I grew up eating candy, sweets things, chips and drinking fizzy drinks all the time. Like this said, food gets digested in the mouth, the gums absorbs whatever we put in our mouth. Unlike the stomach with contains digested juices, that can melt steel, it can melt away the dangerous chemicals, but even so the chemicals from processed food still gets absorbed into the body. So back the mouth, the gums absorbs whatever we eat, but if we eat processed food, well the gums can't exactly break it down quickly enough because we don't have digestive juices in our gums, so processed food rots in our gums causing pus, and pus continues to strive every time we eat processed food. Even after 2 years of going onto a natural diet, no processed food, my bb still wouldn't go ago, it continues to live and every time you eat you are only feeding the pus letting it get stronger unless you remove it, gum disease is after all a disease.
During the six months of cleaning with salt, I leaked pus, the pus itself was red but sometimes my gums was leaking yellowish thick sticky substance from all the candy I've been eating since I was a child. The End

Conclusion: No processed food please, no gums, no candy, no chips, it does the body no good. Just eat healthy food like fruits, and veggies.
Get a good surgeon even if you have to pay more. Get your wisdoms removed. I will continue to update on my progress in a week or so. I do have hope, but even if my bb doesn't 100% heal, at least it will have died down quite a bit, and I will not stop until my bb heals forever :D
I hope to share this in hopes that it is a cure for someone out there. I write this to confirm what other people have said in their posts about wisdoms and bad breath.
Confirmation I woke up this morning, my tongue doesn't feel sticky like the other mornings, I can't exactly see the back of my tongue cause my mouth is a bit swollen, but I know the white fungus is gone, but tongue feels wet and it looks red, I see hope in the distance, more importantly this is the beginning of my life.

Feel free to contradict. Don't forget to share your story after you remove all 4 widsoms.

badbreathe88
Junior

day 2

Post by badbreathe88 »

Okay this is my second day after the surgery and I thought I'd do a quick update. Still leaking yellowish-red saliva, omg it stinks so bad, mostly on my left side. Right side is okay. My face is still swollen like hell. I didn't brush my teeth for 2 days now, OMG MY TONGUE, it's no longer coated white =)
My tongue no longer feels trapped, infact it feels free, I move my tongue in my mouth with ease, I can't wait until I see the back, I just know the white coating is gone.
My breath seems to have improved quite a bit. I'm so excited. I'm not feeling any pain, I didn't take any meds cause there was no need. Been eating solid food and no pain :D
Please don't rule out the possibility of wisdoms being a cause of BB.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Congratulations on discovering what may turn out to have been the cause of your BB.

But can you please come back when things have settled down a bit first.

It's pointless reading about yellow crap coming out and you saying you are cured and then saying you don't know about your breath. Saying your tongue is white and then saying you can't even see it.
MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

Nice one!! Pleased for you, sounds like you found your cure :-)
Im having my 3 wisdom teeth out next month. They are not impacted, they,re fully erupted. But im hoping il be cured afterwards. I will keep you updated
badbreathe88
Junior

hey

Post by badbreathe88 »

Okay today is my 3rd day. I know I don't have solid proof right now, because I'm still recovering, anywayz thought I'd give an update every now and then.
Woke up this morning still leaking yellow shit, omg the stink smells like rotten fish, yuck - I know, but no longer seeing red, mostly yellow.
Haven't brushed my teeth -yuck I know- just been swishing with warm salt water.
On previous mornings for the last 23 miserable years of my life, I've been waking up to a white tongue. Normally my tongue feels sticky, rough, dry especially at the back. BUT now I haven't even brushed my tongue for 3 days, it's red and wet when I wake up. Even the back feels moist, still can't see it due to my swollen face.
I will continue updating so people will be aware of what is happening. Man I just want to be cured now so bad T.T
God bless everyone, hope you find your cure soon.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone has removed their wisdoms and is still suffering from bb. I tried looking up posts but I can't seem to find any. Mostly people complaining about the 2 weeks of smelly breath, then nothing, nobody ever bothers to update what happens 1 year later or a few years later. So I'm guessing mostly everyone recovered and has moved on with their lives, otherwise they'd still be complaining o_O?
badbreathe88
Junior

hey

Post by badbreathe88 »

MrChips wrote:Nice one!! Pleased for you, sounds like you found your cure :-)
Im having my 3 wisdom teeth out next month. They are not impacted, they,re fully erupted. But im hoping il be cured afterwards. I will keep you updated
Hey why don't you remove all 4? You never know which ones are the ones that's giving you the most problems. My right side isn't stinking up as bad as the left one. If I were you I'd remove all 4 because you don't want to go through surgery again to remove the last one.
MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

Iv only got the 3 wisdom teeth... I dont have anything in the bottom left. Theres nothing there and its not below the gumline or impacted or anything. Lucky really though. Iv had to pay private fees - Its costing me £75 a wisdom tooth to be removed which i cant really afford. £225 in total [-( but it has to be done
badbreathe88
Junior

update

Post by badbreathe88 »

Goodluck Mr chips hope you have found your cure.

Quick update: Woke up this morning, day 4, I see a huge improvement in my saliva, no longer as yellow, but light yellow. Left side still oozing crap, the smell is really bad, fishy odour. Tongue is still red, back then I can't even go 1 day without brushing my tongue without it being coated white all over.
I think I have a sac of pus/cyst growing in my left side, that would explain the fishy smell. I just hope it can leak out on it's own otherwise I'll have to do surgery to remove it. I believe that is what is causing the stink.
Remember if you expel smelly liquid let it flow out of your mouth, it's toxins and not healthy, nothing to be worried about.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Why are you having to guess what this yellow crap might be?
Your dentist should be able to explain all of this to you.
If you have all this swelling you might have an abscess.
You shouldn't have to guess whether you have a cyst, an xray would be able to determine this.
badbreathe88
Junior

hey

Post by badbreathe88 »

halitosisux wrote:Why are you having to guess what this yellow crap might be?
Your dentist should be able to explain all of this to you.
If you have all this swelling you might have an abscess.
You shouldn't have to guess whether you have a cyst, an xray would be able to determine this.
oops sorry I'm a bit ignorant when it comes to my mouth and teeth, I rely on my instincts and past experiences rather than facts, old habit.
A cyst is a closed sac, having a distinct membrane and division compared to the nearby tissue. It may contain air, fluids, or semi-solid material.
Pus is an exudate, typically white-yellow, yellow, or yellow-brown, formed at the site of inflammation during infection.

See I thought that pus is red, while a cyst is yellow/brown, I guess I was wrong.
OHH okay I should do more research before making uneducated guesses, haha.

My saliva is starting to turn whitish now, no longer as yellow. Still having a sour taste in my saliva, still having a fishy odour, it's not as strong as before...sigh*
I know that the smell is coming from the impacted wisdom. Omg I'm so afraid, what if the wound heals and I'm not cured? What if it never stops expelling the fishy odour? Will I need to do a gum surgery to clean under the gums? Well it's only 4 days, gotta give at least 1-2 weeks before I see any solid results. Getting so impatient, I wanna be cured now, lol.
All I can say right now is that I'm so tired of battling with bb, aren't we all?

Hm...I realized something funny. See the thing is I don't even chew with my left side of the mouth, ever since removing literally all my teeth on the upper left. So I chew with the right side ever since I was 14. Yet all the bacteria seems to gather in the left side. My right side isn't even impacted that bad, all the stink comes from the left. Anyone have any insight on this?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

It's ok, we're not doctors : )

It does seem odd though, why you can't ask this good surgeon of yours what he/she thinks about your current situation.

By the sound of it, you've had and still have a major issue going on in your mouth, and there's a very good chance it all relates to your BB.
badbreathe88
Junior

Post by badbreathe88 »

Quick update, day 6, still leaking badly. It seems like I have an infection. Now that the area isn't swollen badly I can see a black hole. The smell isn't as bad as before, still it's unbearable. I can see my tongue clearly now, it's no longer as thickly coated at the back as before, I still see a bit of yellow due to the pus leaking...
Guess I'll have to pay the OS a visit next Wednesday.

halitosisux I think you are a wonderful person, you have cured your bb and yet find time to help others =D>
We certainly need more people like you.

@MrChips Hey man do you have a white coating on your tongue after removing your tonsils? I'm thinking of removing my tonsils as well. Remove everything that might cause bb later in life. lol.
MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

I advise a Tosillectomy as the final attempt to cure halitosis. Im only going by my own experience because it made no difference at all. Iv still got bad breath.
Yeah i still have a white coating, but my white coating has never really been bad. I drink 4 litres of water a day, I think that helps
badbreathe88
Junior

Post by badbreathe88 »

Thanks for the reply Mr Chips :D
But I still want to remove my tonsils in case of bb in the far future.

Quick update, day 10, okay I had a lot of doubts during the last few days cause my bb was so bad. It gotten worse, but now it's much better, saliva is nearing white but still spotting yellow stuff. The stinky smell at the left side is dying down rapidly, though I can still smell some stinky odour.
I still have a sour taste at the back of the mouth, haven't been using toothpaste, just brushing gently with salt water. Wow my tongue is clearing up so fast, the white coating is 90% gone, still some yellow coating at the very back. I love looking at my tongue, it's so red, lol.
I guess another week or so, I hope. I know this is THE cure, if wisdom removal doesn't remove the smell, well -__- FML!!

Tip: quick recovery, sleep a lot, that's what I've been doing.
fartmouth

Post by fartmouth »

badbreathe88
before your extraction, did your poo odor come through your nose while breathing with your mouth closed?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic