Your Email Address:

First Name:

My Update Please Read!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

saw some lactoferrin (AOR brand) at the health store the other day. it is expensive at $32 a bottle! i will try it though in case it works. i looked up some stuff online and found some interesting things. seems lactoferrin can dissolve biofilm that surrounds bacteria. it sounds promising! i know that our mouths are full of biofilm - may be the reason why mouthwashes, etc. do not work.. they may not be able to penetrate the biofilm.

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1875676

i wonder if taking lactoferrin while using other stuff is a good idea. but what?

lots of links to studies here:
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1659618

http://www.vitality101.com/health-a-z/I ... apy_ulcers

about breath:
http://rd.springer.com/article/10.1007/ ... 010-0422-x

about periodontal disease:
http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ijd/2011/405139/
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

from what i have read, i think you have to take high doses of it for it to work.

anyone know how much?

also i found this:
http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1739860
and
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=559700

i wonder if it would make sense to be using another type of antibiotic or antibacterial while taking lactoferrin.. the lactoferrin would blast away the biofilm and allow the other stuff to work.

also: http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1735341
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

HopefulOne wrote:It's not chewable but I'm gonna try opening the capsule to spread around my mouth. Vets put the Lactoferrin directly on the gums of cats and dogs. It's amazing how Vets are more advanced than human doctors when it comes to oral care. I read where someone actually used their pet's ear drops in their mouth and sinuses. After reading the ingredients it made a lot of sense.

Another good product is the tongue foam made by Orabrush. It contains Lactoferrin, lysozyme, amylase and other natural enzymes. You have to use it everyday for good results.
Hey guys!! I am very happy for you HopefulOne.. Keep it up!!!

Whoever is interested I got an email from Orabrush earlier that says they have 57% of on a set of 4 tongue scrapers and 2 tongue foam bottles. I think with the discount included is $15.

I ordered it already, before reading this thread but I am going to make a research on lactoferrin as well. It sounds promising at least!!
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

Been taking Symbiotics 100% lactoferrin with Curcumin c3 complex for 3 days and still no effect. Been taking 250mg caps twice daily. Also been taking grapefruit seed extract with no help. Granted it has only been 3 days hoping for something soon.

For awhile I thought toxins causing bb was just hype to promote toxin cleanses but around the Holiday's I think it is a possibilty. I drink wine around the holiday season and my bb gets way worse. Coming from my pores stench and also my underarms stink when I drink lots of alcohol.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

. . . .
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

Stankie, I do need to try it longer before making a sound judgement especially in my case where my bb is so strong and far reaching. I haven't had any ill effects or die off yet, can't say bb has gotten worse either. But I did notice that when I used the bathroom today there was really no smell. That usually only happens when I've taken an antibiotic so maybe it's doing something.

The one good thing I can say about this bb is that I am alot more intune with my body because of it. When I drink I can feel the toxins running through my already toxic body so I can't even enjoy wine like I once did. Poured a glass today and couldn't even finish it, the smell alone made me sick.

Can't believe it cost that much in stores. I got it for half the price at vitacost.com. I never shop at wholefood stores for supplements way to pricey.

Also praying it is effective!
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

just an update....I'm still BB free! I also have noticed that my stools are solid every day. I've always had loose foul smelling stools which I thought was normal. This H Pylori was no joke. I also noticed that when I floss, I no longer have the thick white stinky goo on my dental floss. So don't think you have a dental problem because of the stinky goo. The bacteria existed throughout my body.

Mentally and physically I'm feeling a whole lot better. My skin is clearer and my eyelids are no longer puffy. I believe we all are infected with some type of bacteria and you have to find out the source and treat it. I'm praying for everybody.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

HopefulOne wrote:just an update....I'm still BB free! I also have noticed that my stools are solid every day. I've always had loose foul smelling stools which I thought was normal. This H Pylori was no joke. I also noticed that when I floss, I no longer have the thick white stinky goo on my dental floss. So don't think you have a dental problem because of the stinky goo. The bacteria existed throughout my body.

Mentally and physically I'm feeling a whole lot better. My skin is clearer and my eyelids are no longer puffy. I believe we all are infected with some type of bacteria and you have to find out the source and treat it. I'm praying for everybody.
I wish so bad I could join you in this cure, but I've tested negative twice for H. Pylori. :-&
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Congrats hopefulone. Are you still taking the lactoferrin?

Mike, it may be nothing to do with helicobacter. There's plenty of evidence where people have been cured of chronic BB by the therapy to eradicate helicobacter, but NOTHING that proves it was because helicobacter was eliminated.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

I'm taking antibiotics for my h pylori and right now my mouth feels so fresh !! I've really taken advantage of these days. Wow, this is how normal people have it! Wonderful, but I am absolutely devastated and scared because I'm sure that the bad breath will come back after treatment. I feel so bad :cry:
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

Can you possibly name the antibiotics you are using for h.pylori?
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

Born To Suffer wrote:Can you possibly name the antibiotics you are using for h.pylori?
Klacid 500 mg and Flagyl 400 mg twice a day
MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

How do we get our hands on these antibiotics? I was tested negative for H. Pylori, but im still desperate to giv ethese pills a go
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

MrChips wrote:How do we get our hands on these antibiotics? I was tested negative for H. Pylori, but im still desperate to giv ethese pills a go
I bought a test which proved positive. When I was testing me in the hospital stool sample so it was negative! I told the doctor that I still had stomach pain and ulcers (lied of course) and he wrote out antibiotics. He said that tests at the hospital was not 100% sure
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic