Your Email Address:

First Name:

My Update Please Read!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

halitosisux wrote:Congrats hopefulone. Are you still taking the lactoferrin?

Mike, it may be nothing to do with helicobacter. There's plenty of evidence where people have been cured of chronic BB by the therapy to eradicate helicobacter, but NOTHING that proves it was because helicobacter was eliminated.
Yes I'm still taking the lactoferrin.

mike, I agree with Halitosisux. There are millions of people with H Pylori who don't have BB. So we really don't know for sure if H Pylori was the culprit. it could have been any bacteria or multiple strains that were killed by the antibiotics. my chronic foot odor has also disappeared. I have also been plagued by boils and styes for years. So I believe my body was plagued by bacteria for many years. This is why I'm taking immune boosters such as Lactoferrin plus I'm eating lots of fruit and veggies.

if I were you I would demand a course of antibiotics just to be sure. Who knows this may be you're cure.

Congrats Miss Pretty!

Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

Klacid 500 mg and Flagyl 400 mg twice a day
@MissPretty, thanks for the info and I really hope you won't have to suffer anymore because of this nightmare.
OOh is that the same as Claritromycine and metronidazole?
Just been wondering which combo of meds works best.

MrChips wrote:How do we get our hands on these antibiotics? I was tested negative for H. Pylori, but im still desperate to giv ethese pills a go
You just have to find a doc who is compassionate. I asked for metronidazole because I've been having stomach pains, and he just wrote me a prescription.

After a lot of research it seems that using metro alone is ineffective, as reported in many cases of bb returning. I think that a triple therapy is the most effective. Seems more people have more luck in curing bb.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
222chick
Advanced

Post by 222chick »

So I wonder could this help for people who may have bb coming from the tonsils?
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

HopefulOne, thanks for the info about lactoferrin. I started it today. Do you take it on an empty stomach or with meals? Hopefully it's effective either way.

My tonsils and wisdom teeth are out but it wasn't a cure for me. I have also been taking mastic gum, but it hasn't helped with the bb.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

Born To Suffer; yes, that's right. Tomorrow is the last day. I pray to God that it will not come back. I'm so afraid of it :(
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

222chick wrote:So I wonder could this help for people who may have bb coming from the tonsils?
I took some antibiotics, doxitbab because my ENT said it would get rid of the stones, and although I felt a few stones loosen into my mouth, it didn't get rid of everything.

If you have an infection in your tonsils, there is no ANTIBIOTIC on the market that can cure it, confirmed by my ENT.

But who knows, a triple therapy could blast the stones out.
A part of me wishes that I tried the triple therapy before ripping my tonsils out :( But another part of me is scared of taking so many medicine.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
deebo

Post by deebo »

Stankie wrote:
Born To Suffer wrote: You just have to find a doc who is compassionate. I asked for metronidazole because I've been having stomach pains, and he just wrote me a prescription.
Otherwise known as doctor shopping, which is illegal.

Any doctor who lets patients dictate their own care, through unnecessary surgery and over prescription of antibiotics, is unethical, practicing illegal medicine, and should lose their licenses.

See, how it's done, ........ all MY posts are through ONE account ;)

:lol: \:D/
Haha Stankie :) in the US we have the pharma commercials like crazy. Many docs don't even know about these treatments until we roll in there asking for them .

@222chick will you get your tonsils removed or even lazered ?
222chick
Advanced

Post by 222chick »

I was considering getting my tonsils taken out deebo, but i am scared because I have heard of it not helping and the thought of going through that horrendous experience for nothing is not appealing. Not too mention it will cost a pretty penny to do it even with insurance. I am hoping for an alternative. The thought of going under the knife terrifies me.
222chick
Advanced

Post by 222chick »

Born To Suffer wrote:
222chick wrote:So I wonder could this help for people who may have bb coming from the tonsils?
I took some antibiotics, doxitbab because my ENT said it would get rid of the stones, and although I felt a few stones loosen into my mouth, it didn't get rid of everything.

If you have an infection in your tonsils, there is no ANTIBIOTIC on the market that can cure it, confirmed by my ENT.

But who knows, a triple therapy could blast the stones out.
A part of me wishes that I tried the triple therapy before ripping my tonsils out :( But another part of me is scared of taking so many medicine.
Did your tonsillectomy not help at all?
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

Did your tonsillectomy not help at all?
I had a serious streptococci infection. Tonsillectomy took down my bb by 50% I would say. Although I'm not fully cured, still get reactions, I do not regret the decision because it was necessary.
But after reading Stankie's posts, I have to agree with him, tonsils are IMPORTANT. I just wish there were alternatives, such as medicine, to cure my throat infection, rather than removing them. Perhaps in a few years.
I'm not trying to scare you but the other day I was in the car, my friend was smoking, I suddenly felt my chest tighten for a few mins, and it scared the crap out of me, first time I felt like this. Without tonsils the airborne bacteria just flies to the chest. Maybe it's because I have a weak body?

So unless you have a severe infection, I'd advise against tonsillectomy.
But of course if you want to remove them because bb reasons, that is your personal choice.

Don't be discouraged by those nonsense you read online, I can vouch that tonsillectomy is rather mild and painless, unless swallowing/coughing.
Really it's not too bad, I didn't even take any antibiotics, just let the body do it's thing. Hehe my doc even gave me morphine to use, I didn't even use it, it surprised him.

I can see what noway said about cool breath. When I blow into my palms my breath is actually nice and cool, not hot like it use to,

[/quote]
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

interesting protocol worth considering:
http://pptu.lefora.com/2011/11/22/lacto ... col/#post0
deebo

Post by deebo »

ruch wrote:interesting protocol worth considering:
that is very cool . a forum for parasite info nerds 8)

Last month I scored a whole 5 lb bag of pure Xylitol during a bike ride, and actually also have Symbiotics brand colostrum too but the thread calls for the stronger lactoferrin instead . ($)
You gonna try this Ruch ?

I'll have read of the detailed post . so far i just read the simplified 1 pptu.lefora.com/2012/01/30/lactoferrin-xylitol-protocol-simplified/#post0

there must be a forum for everything ! It would be good to the the forum admin what he knows about odor due to parasite :-k
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

ruch wrote:interesting protocol worth considering:
That is very interesting. Going to try this and see if this helps. I believe our problem goes back to our immune system not being up to par, at least for a majority of us. I think it is chronic infections that have found a way to preserve their environment so they are able to survive our immune system's attack.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

i think there is something to the biofilm being a big reason why things are not working for us (like antibiotics, rinses, probiotics, etc.), whether your bb originates in the mouth, throat or in your gut. i think mine originates in my mouth and throat for the most part, but who knows for sure. anyway, i posted a question to aydin murat in another thread so let's hope he sees it and has a response.

i feel like we need someone who knows more about the science behind all of this (definitely not me) to modify the protocol, if needed, for those with bb...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic