Your Email Address:

First Name:

What is the first thing you're gonna do after you're cured?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
FedUp
God

What is the first thing you're gonna do after you're cured?

Post by FedUp »

As for me I can't wait to start working out again and actually being able to go to work being 100% comfortable and being the work clown I used to be.

how about you?

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

First thing?

If it's a work day, I'll go to work and give the most compassionate effort you'd ever have seen. I'd kneel down right in front of the kids, getting them to repeat after me and do things as they really should. Watch my mouth (and this time I won't be 8 feet away as I say it kids!).

Later I couldn't wait to go to karaoke with my work acquaintances and sing to them, directly to their faces.

I'd set up dates with any girl I was vaguely interested in, just to go out and have a good time, showing these people who I really am.

Finally, the girl back home I've been interested in most lately... She knows me well because we've been talking on the net, watching movies, playing games, every day. Our relationship has bloomed here.. I would tell her I can't wait to come see her and plan all kinds of amazing things we ought to do together.

Ultimately, with all people, I would be more intimate, and loving, and playful.

I'd also spend genuine time with my family members and let them learn who I am too... I'd be the greatest Uncle to my two nephews, playing with them for hours every time I meet them.

It'd be a good life. My confidence would be through the roof and nothing could stop me.
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

Run around breathing in everyone's face.

I'm so sick of cringing with fear whenever someone comes too close. I'm so sick of people rubbing their noses when they see me. I'm so sick of people coughing around me.
"...this disease didn't kill me it only made me stronger. If you had my problem you would've commit s*****e a long time ago, so fk you and your fking attitude, and btw thank you for making me stronger, it is because of you I learned how to ignore your bullshit. I don't live to impress you"

I have a terrible fear or elevators and aeroplanes because it's a closed space. I have spent my live breathing through my nose, that a few times I nearly fainted due to lack of oxygen.

UGH, the mouth is a disgusting place, no oral kissing and no oral sex for me in this life. I'm sick of everything that has happened, I just know I'll end up with an STD. But it would be great to have a choice whether I want to have a relationship, and not just "NO you don't have a fking chance."
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
Itwillend
Total Newbie

Post by Itwillend »

***k alot of women, I've got the potential ;). It will just be a big release of accepting myself, and not so much the actual part of ****ing.

Just being close to someone for "real".

But I've actully started not to give a shit lately, seeing how I hit the gym 5 times per week now. I makes me lose focus on the shit I've and just puts me in the right mind set that I'm there taking space.
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

get a tattoo
bbshiat

Post by bbshiat »

Itwillend wrote:***k alot of women, I've got the potential ;). It will just be a big release of accepting myself, and not so much the actual part of ****ing.

Just being close to someone for "real".

But I've actully started not to give a shit lately, seeing how I hit the gym 5 times per week now. I makes me lose focus on the shit I've and just puts me in the right mind set that I'm there taking space.
me 2..... god damn i´m so pissed :x
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

. . .
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
needcurefast
Crybaby

Post by needcurefast »

If I'm cured I will finally say good morning to my parents without them getting mad because I won't say it, even thou they know I have bb. I will talk to all my sisters, brother with no hesitation, I won't act awkward or hold my head down or the worst holding my breath and damn near suffocating myself just so someone won't smell nothing. I will concentrate on my dreams, I will tongue kiss girls and everything just the thought of it being cured brings you joy. Optimistic right now.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

a few people have been asking me to go out lately, to go for a drink and get drunk.

How I'd love to do so but I'm not doing anything until my tonsils are gone and sinuses are sorted out.

Once I'm drunk I don't care if I smell, it's just sat in a pub amongst alot of people in a closed space does not sound good to me.

Dam this time last year I was doing this daily, right next to people up in their face living normally, and now..................
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic