Your Email Address:

First Name:

My Update Please Read!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

i agree with you about immune system, girlie girl. somehow the bad bacteria have taken over and our bodies are unable to fight it off. i think my bb may have started because of antibiotics (tetracycline) i took when very young (age 2)... too young probably for my immune system to be strong enough yet...

Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

UPDATE:

Lactoferrin still has not worked on me yet......poop smells nice but breath is still on fire.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

How much lactoferrin have you been taking, shit4breath?

I've got my lactoferrin, and have taken it a bit as suggested, but right now I'm focusing on the parasite cleanse. I don't want to waste the lactoferrin.

Funny thing I don't know where to put.
I drank a small cup of milk offered as a sample at a grocery store yesterday. I didn't eat much before or after that while I was out. Later last evening, I felt like I had to shit, so I sat on the toilet and shat out two blobs of mucus, and nothing else. We'rd how fast that goes through the system. Is it normal to shit milk as straight mucus? Might that be a sign that I can't digest that? Not that I ever drink milk normally anyway.
angst-ridden
Advanced

Re: My Update Please Read!!!

Post by angst-ridden »

HopefulOne wrote:It has been 13 days since I stopped my H Pylori Antibiotics. I only took them for 11 days instead of 14 because I developed severe bone pain on day 10. I still have the pain but each day it's becoming less intense.

the first few days after treatment I started supplementing with top of the Line probiotics...FloraStor, VSL, and Jarrows. To my dismay I started getting the tongue coat back again and the sour taste in my mouth. not as bad as before but totally not acceptable. I stopped the probiotics and the tongue coat disappeared within two days. So probiotics do not work for me.

Three days ago I started taking lactoferrin, I use Jarrows brand. my breath is absolutely amazingly fresh. I have been talking in everyone's face. I have A totally neutral taste in my mouth. I have total confidence now without gum. I Hate Gum!!!! I know my breath is better because I eradicated the H Pylori....but I'm convinced Lacotoferrin made my breath 100 percent fresh.

Please google research on Lactoferrin. ...It's found in saliva, tears, and breast milk. Vets use this enzyme to control gingivitis and odors in the mouths of cats and dogs.

I know we have all tried many supplements. But this is one supplement We ALL need to try. I bought mine at the vitamin shoppe. I had to call around because this supplement was sold out every where including Iherb and Amazon. It's completely natural and they spray it on meat to remove bacteria. I know it's in my system because my poop smells like a newborn baby's poop. In addition my skin is GLOWING and I have not had a hot flash in two days.

I also read how one guy was flushing his sinuses with this stuff. Please try this supplement and report back!!!!
What did your breath smell like? I want to know so that I can have an idea as to which type of smell can it "combat". I don't have PND, I have an always clear tongue, but I have nose breath and rotten egg breath that is room filling. I'm currently taking chlorophyll but it doesn't seem to work.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Ever since i've been taking lactoferrin my mouth is tasting neutral with lots of saliva. I've been eating everything i wanted to eat and i'm not taking gse or iodine anymore. I'm really not used to all this salive and neutral taste in my mouth. The hairyness on my tongue is slowly dissapearing, it's getting shorter and shorter. I started with taking 2 capsules a day, but now i'm taking 3 everyday. I also think that a higher dose is better, but this stuff is expensive so taking more then 3 capsules a day is gonna leave me broke.
If this stuff has this effect on my mouth while i'm not even on a diet, then what's gonna happen if i go on a diet?
I'm gonna go on a diet again and see what is going to happen. This is going to be diet nr 6.908.543 :lol: still trying.
Also, i take take 2 capsules on empty stomach and the third one i open the capsule and just hold in my mouth as long as i can when i go to bed.
I update on friday, hopefully this works. I have good feelings about this lactoferrin stuff. Oh and i almost forgot to say that i bought toothpaste with lactoferrin and lysozym in it. It's called Zendium.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

have taken it for a few days now (lactoferrin). i take 1 capsule (250mg) 2x a day, spaced out a few hours apart whenever i remember to take it. i have found that my tongue is pink and not really white anymore. i do notice my breath is at its worst when my tongue is white. i feel like i still have bb but it doesn't taste or seem as bad. my issue is i have no idea how much i should take for it to be effective.. and yes, it is expensive stuff. i also wonder if i had taken lactoferrin while also rinsing with antibiotics like i was before, if the antibiotics would have actually worked.

billie, the saliva is prob helping with flushing away the bacteria. dry mouth is very bad for bb. have you been getting any feedback from people? sometimes taste and smell don't go together..
neverstop
Total Newbie

Post by neverstop »

my 1st post here after 2 days reading..

I went for endoscopy last weekend and was diagnosed with Hertia Hernia and GERD. I am still waiting for histology results but for the time being, I am taking probiotics, nexium & Motilium. I do feel my breath gets a little bit better. Still have reactions from colleagues and ppl though (esp after meals). However, I notice that when I rub my nose today, I dont smell anything like I used to. Has anyone ever experienced this?
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

My bad breath starts to come back. What should I do? Gets crazy !! ](*,)
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

I think the lactoferrin works better when I break open a capsule and dissolve in water. It tastes fine, kind of like milk or whey.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

hope4now wrote:I think the lactoferrin works better when I break open a capsule and dissolve in water. It tastes fine, kind of like milk or whey.
do you gargle with it or just drink it? i hate the taste of milk and whey so i will hold my breath and try..
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Any news about Lactoferrin, does it worked in the end?

Thanks
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

i find it helps a bit but not entirely. it gets rid of my white tongue, so odour is reduced that way.. but i still do have plenty of bb
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic