Your Email Address:

First Name:

for the rest/non-post-nasal-drippers

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
pagmic2
Advanced

for the rest/non-post-nasal-drippers

Post by pagmic2 »

I just wrote a post a little bit ago, but for those who have other problems, try SmartMouth Mouthwash, rinsing and gargling all the way down the throat and back of tongue and between teeth. It's amazing and last twelve hours. Thankful to Christ for teaching us to seek cleanly and normal naso-pharyngeal-oral environments, merry Christmas, Mike

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

If you think smart mouth solves your problem for 12 whole hours, why are you here?

Smart Mouth doesn't do anything if your BB is somewhere other than your mouth.

I remember using it thoroughly, tossing a piece of great smelling gum into my mouth immediately, and heading straight to work. Immediate reactions. It never worked for me, though I remember being quite hopeful.

I'm sure it's great stuff for non chronic bad breath. I'd consider using it if I didn't have this problem.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

it worked for me when the oravital regime worked for me back in the day (a few years ago).. i posted about this elsewhere on the site. it kept my bb at bay. after the antibiotic rinse for the initial 2 weeks, i would swish with chlorhexidine 2 days a week, and smart mouth the other days and it all worked great. worked for me for years. however, over the past 2 or so years, it all stopped working. smart mouth works for maybe 2 minutes and then the bb starts to come back.

probably great if you get the occasional bb, but not for chronic sufferers like us. i was a chronic sufferer before too, which is why i went to the oravital clinic.. and it worked (because of the antibiotics that got rid of it all at first) but then since it has stopped working, smart mouth just doesn't work, nor do any of the other things...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic