Your Email Address:

First Name:

mercury fillings

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruch
Sheriff

mercury fillings

Post by ruch »

how many of you have mercury fillings? i have several on my molars from when i was a child. was just reading this - notice the part about hidden decay. i wonder if hat is the reason for some of our bb, or at least a contributing factor. i am going to get my fillings removed (also for safety reasons around toxicity) very soon. will be interesting to see if it improves my bb at all. my dentist did say that my back teeth are starting to crack and chip due to these mercury fillings.

http://www.drsusanhuxtable.com/cosmetic ... e_fillings

time4change
Junior

Post by time4change »

It's definitely something I want to rule out, am planning on removing mine in January, but its £100 for each tooth, am gonna have to get a couple done at a time. How long has your tooth been cracked for? One of mine is cracked too, I never had any problems with it until I got a filling, now have a constant swollen gum and cracked tooth, so annoying.
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

I have been thinking about getting mine out. I have a big/old one that is cracking as well. Should have done it years ago when I lived in CA. Now I'll have to find a dr out here in NC that will do the procedure in a safe manner. Make sure you find a dentist that will be bio friendly and makes sure that the mercury does not get into your system.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

i'm not sure, but it has been cracking since past few years. i remember a dental hygienist telling me that my molars were chipping and this was probably 10 years ago. and my current dentist says there are visible signs of my teeth cracking. i am going to start to make appointments to get them out very soon. after that, i am going to see a naturopath about detoxing (chelation) so i can purge the metal from my body. i also need to get my thyroid levels checked (see the thread someone started about hypothyroidism). i am pretty sure it is all connected. i really hope bb is a symptom because it would be amazing to find a cure after all these years.. but i doubt it..

does your dentist have a payment plan? that might help to pay for them. i am lucky to have insurance benefits from work, but it only covers a portion of the cost because i have to get those teeth crowned ($$$) since the mercury fillings cover so much of it and there is not much left by way of actual tooth structure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic