Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tonsillectomy tomorrow morning.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
glamourgirl05
Junior

Post by glamourgirl05 »

@fedup first off all hope you heal good, and as far as reactions wouldn't u think u might be certaintly cured, 9 hrs with friends and no reactions well that's a really long time

FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Day 11 - No Pain. Still white where my tonsils were but thats to be expected.

@glamourgirl

I'm being wary because I was at work for 3 days nose breathing and noone said anything until I was close to my friend who told me to stop farting. I don't wanna give my self a false cure just yet.

I have got a work dinner/party next saturday. I will be sat in close contact with people and I'm really worried. I will die if I hear "what's that smell" or "who's farted" or "who shit themself" lol. I'm too embarrassed to ask someone if I smell because 9 times out of 10 they lie.

While at my friends, one of them kept farting, the other one asked "who'd farted?" I died inside thinking that's my stinky disgusting mouth, but my friend started laughing and said it was him... In which I burst out laughing in relief it wasn't my mouth.

This is such a horrible phobia to have. Either I'm being overly paranoid or I smell and no-one's saying anything lol
glamourgirl05
Junior

Post by glamourgirl05 »

I see well good luck with everything and hopefully this is the cure to your bb, and I know I don't understand how family and friends lie about having bb, I don't get it honestly I know if it was someone asking me if they had bb I think I would tell them " hey yes you do go a problem that should be looked at, I'm guessing its cuz they think its mental, but anyways glad ur updataing ur progress to everyone here, :)
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

I've been at my friends for a good 8 hours and nose breathing.

His 7 year old nephew was in the room with us too playing online games. Not a single word or reaction to my nose breathing. But I was a little disheartened as I got close to the little lad and he did a little cough. In my paranoid mind he could smell shit, But I don't know if a little cough can be a reaction. I went close a little later on and he didn't cough. Maybe he coughed at my laundry detergent or deoderant??

Before now my nasal odor could fill an area/room with straight up shit stench.

I really can't believe this to be true. I've lived 21 years and so much stench free. This past 8 months I've been living with it and it's gone like that????? It's really too good be true. Work is still my true test here.

I asked my friend if he could smell anything, I pretended a scab had come out in my mouth and I could taste shit. He didn't answer me and asked what it smelt like...........This is truly pathetic on my part. Perhaps he didn't smell anything.

I hate this.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

glamourgirl05 wrote:I see well good luck with everything and hopefully this is the cure to your bb, and I know I don't understand how family and friends lie about having bb, I don't get it honestly I know if it was someone asking me if they had bb I think I would tell them " hey yes you do go a problem that should be looked at, I'm guessing its cuz they think its mental, but anyways glad ur updataing ur progress to everyone here, :)
exactly, If i knew a friend who had a sweat odor problem constantly, I'd tell him in the most respectful way. It's more cruel to let that person walk around like that than actually telling them imo.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Day 12

Breath is still unpleasant, I can smell it. Can't really describe the smell. There's still white in the back of my throat were the tonsils were. I'm hoping this breath dissappears when the white has fully cleared.
Source

Post by Source »

For all who suffer from nasal odor too, how can you tell?

I'm having a really hard time trying to figure out if I have any bad nasal odor.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Source wrote:For all who suffer from nasal odor too, how can you tell?

I'm having a really hard time trying to figure out if I have any bad nasal odor.
the worst part is you can't tell at all.

I only knew because I was told to stop farting.

And my nasal odor could fill a room. I was told that it smelt like I hadn't wiped my ass in 4 days, I was humiliated.

Best thing to do is ask someone or a doctor. I can't find the balls to ask someone though.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

back in work in 2 days, breath still smelling a bit rotten. I wouldn't describe it as shit smelling which is reassuring. Also got a party to attend on saturday will be in close contact with people, my god.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Please excuse my ignorance, I've never suffered with nasal odours. But how can you say you can't tell at all, whether you have nasal odours, but yet say your nasal odour could fill a room?

How sure are you that this isn't an odour from some other part of your body?
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

my mouth breath didn't fill a room up like my nasal odor.

I have no body odor.

I think nasal is very hard to detect as your nose grows use to the smell.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

I too suffer from nasal room filling bb and had no idea until even when my mouth was closed people could smell me.When I walk into a grocery store and not say one single word but still clear isles that was a great indicator. Even being at parties or get togathers I got use to keeping my mouth closed not speaking but they would still open windows and doors. I was thinking at the time how in the hell can they smell my bb even with my mouth closed and that's when I googled and discovered it was actually such thing as nasal bb.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Shit4Breath wrote:I too suffer from nasal room filling bb and had no idea until even when my mouth was closed people could smell me.When I walk into a grocery store and not say one single word but still clear isles that was a great indicator. Even being at parties or get togathers I got use to keeping my mouth closed not speaking but they would still open windows and doors. I was thinking at the time how in the hell can they smell my bb even with my mouth closed and that's when I googled and discovered it was actually such thing as nasal bb.
It really is a cruel affliction when it comes out of your nose also.

If your BB was strictly oral, you could get by being quiet and keeping your mouth shut.

Is it a fecal smell through your nose?
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

day 14

not sure about breath today, been drinking coffee today. can smell it on my breath, i guess coffee breath is better.

please lord let this nightmare be over......................i got that doubtful feeling in my mind niggling that it isn't. I keep reminding myself of past comments about me and when I've felt low about it.
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

Hey man don't give up. It took me a whole month to see a glimmer of hope.
There are different things you can try in the future, and I'm sure you'll eventually hit the mark while shooting in the dark. Hang in there and don't give up hope.
Just think of how far you came. No longer is people making rude comments, I'm sure when the wound heals up a bit, the bloody taste will decrease.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic