Your Email Address:

First Name:

lymph nodes

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

This is all so interesting. Tonsil stones are not something that many healthy people seem to be aware of, but yet on here it does seem to be. It could simply be for the reasons I've tried to explain in another thread, that tonsil stones are just the result of the tonsils being overwhelmed by the increased gunk in the mouth that is commonly experienced by those with bad breath, or it may be that by chance, tonsil stones are a common sign of malady somewhere in the body that just happens to be a cause of bad breath in itself, whether that's due to digestive reasons, sinus reasons, auto-immune reasons or dental reasons.

I think it's far more important that we look at this common symptom as an important clue that something is undoubtedly wrong somewhere within our bodies, rather than something being wrong with our lymphatic system. But I may be completely wrong, and that it is purely due to an issue with our lymphatic system. Let's all try to gather the facts about how the lymphatic system works and how it all might relate to the suffering on here.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

The bad smell of tonsil stones is not what my breath smells like.. That seems to suggest tonsil stones are just rotting mouth gunk.

However, Stankie's research seems pretty convincing too..
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

mike, maybe whatever is causing your digestive issues is responsible for the fart-like air coming out of your lungs via the bloodstream, as Aydimur pointed out in the other thread, and also what led to your production of stones from the lymphatic system as Stankie is describing.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

hmm interesting. i have started suspecting recently that i may have hypothyroidism (see another thread about this) due to similar symptoms. i will get it checked out soon. i also have issues with gum disease though i have always been meticulous with cleaning my mouth. and lately, been having hayfever issues (maybe dust allergy? also recently get it if i put too much (like 3+ drops of grapefruit seed extract into my neti pot.. 1 drop makes me sneeze.. never had this till recently), etc.

i do not have tonsil stones, but i do have PND.

so i think i do have a weak immune system. i am going to ask my doc about lymph nodes.

the question is.. how to fix this?!
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

thanks for the warning! i think i am going to stop putting so much in the neti pot. last night i put 3-4 drops and i felt like i had a miserable cold after... so snotty, and went to bed with lots of congestion.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic