Your Email Address:

First Name:

found my problem

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
kickn

found my problem

Post by kickn »

realized i had BB when i was 7 yrs old. Had sinuse surgery about 10 yrs ago , it helped my sinuses drain alot better , then i ended up having wisdom teeth , adenoid, tonsilectomy about 5 yrs ago.
I still have a bad taste in my mouth my dentist says teeth and gums are in excellent health, and i brush my tongue 3 times a day.
Well after i gargle with mouthwash ( non alchohol) my breath gets worse, so i stuck my finger down the back of my throat to that flap back there today and touched it, its called the epiglottis i guess, anyway it smelled soooo bad like a rotting corpse. I hope my lungs dont smell like that! it covers that opening when you eat. I just picked up a water flosser to see if i can clean back there. I get BB reactions at about 8 feet away, now i know why . My finger still smells from touching that flap after washing it 3 times. anybody have any ideas , its Gross!!!

kickn

Post by kickn »

been battling this for about 25 years tried everything but never stuck my finger down there and touched that flap, what an eye opener , now im wondering what i should do...
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

You'll probably need surgery to fix this problem.
Don't walk to the ENT, RUN. See what they have to say.

After having the sinus surgery did your bb improve?
Your sinus could be still giving you problems. The discharge could leak and cling onto your throat giving you bb.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
kickn

Post by kickn »

Exactly what i was thinking, my sinuses dont get stuffed up as much after the surgery , but they still drain alot because of my allergies. its not stinking up my tonsils anymore because there gone. Definitely the back of my throat. frustrating!!!!!
hope4now
Master
Re: found my problem

Post by hope4now »

kickn wrote:realized i had BB when i was 7 yrs old. Had sinuse surgery about 10 yrs ago , it helped my sinuses drain alot better , then i ended up having wisdom teeth , adenoid, tonsilectomy about 5 yrs ago.
I still have a bad taste in my mouth my dentist says teeth and gums are in excellent health, and i brush my tongue 3 times a day.
Well after i gargle with mouthwash ( non alchohol) my breath gets worse, so i stuck my finger down the back of my throat to that flap back there today and touched it, its called the epiglottis i guess, anyway it smelled soooo bad like a rotting corpse. I hope my lungs dont smell like that! it covers that opening when you eat. I just picked up a water flosser to see if i can clean back there. I get BB reactions at about 8 feet away, now i know why . My finger still smells from touching that flap after washing it 3 times. anybody have any ideas , its Gross!!!
I think my bb might be from the throat as well. No matter how much I floss/brush/water pik/rinse I notice reactions when I talk.

I wonder if chewable digestive enzymes might help with that. It has to be something that is swallowed so that it can work on the throat and esophagus. I've tried chewable Papaya enzymes off and on. The enzymes make the tongue burn for a few days until the dead tissue and biofilm is removed. They might even make bb worse until the biofilm is digested.

I never took them long enough to see if they really work. I'm going to try them again.
kickn

Post by kickn »

I have been working with this guy for a couple years that has really bad breath also, can smell it from like 6 feet away, anyway, he got a cold last week and his sinuses were stuffed up really bad , all last week his breath had absolutely no odor at all. blew my mind. Usually u cant get within 5ft of him.

Makes me think cause his sinuses were clogged up the PND wasnt draining making BB.
Bbc

Post by Bbc »

The neti pot with saline is working like a dream for me. It has become a part of my morning ritual. The first few days were not great, but after a couple of weeks everything started flowing out.

As for the smell having disappeared because of blocked sinuses, one possibility is that your colleague was on antibiotics. I've noticed that when on antibiotics, the white coating on my tongue used to be drastically reduced.

GERD is another cause of white coating at the back of the tongue, with the backflow of acid carrying minute food particles.
kickn

Post by kickn »

Thanks for your replies, i use that neil med bottle once a week, think im gonna start doin it every day and see if that helps my upper throat
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

kickn, what are your symptoms other than BB? Are you in good health?

You're probably onto something. I've once gotten a smell of death/rotting corpse from gargling really hard with grapefruit seed extract, have you ever tried that? It is the only time i could ever smell my own breath, i must have dislodged something because the smell was so strong, my nose wasn't accustomed to that smell so i could detect it. I wonder what's in my throat, I've never had a tonsil stone in my life so it must be something else, but what?
Youz123

Post by Youz123 »

Which wisdom teeth did you have removed? All 4 or just one? And which ones?
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

When you have bouquet of smells that is disgusting. Bad tooth smell, fart smell, faeces smell, all together it is great despair, softly speaking. I recall times when me and buddy mines where riding in the car and some would say hey, who farted... or what a shitty smell came from the outside etc.
When I've started curing myself first what I did,I decided to eliminate bad tooth smell first, I've learned from this site that molars are troublemaker teeth and that someone who got rid of them stopped bad tooth breath, so I went to my dentist and told him, take out all the wisdom teeth,molars, 4 of them, he was shocked a little bit, because all of these molars where looking more than healthy and they have longest roots my doc. has ever seen on the x-ray.
After I've extracted them, bad tooth/caries smell was gone, some of the molars where decayed from the inside, I was right, doc. was surprised. But other smells still persisted, so I started B/P detox and candida albicans dieat. See www.thecandidadiet.com
6 months since of strict diet and cleanses I am BB Freee. I am freeman now. So go for it, everybody is looking for easy way, some drug or mouthwash, it's bullshit, there is no such medication yet, to cure our disease.

We have to go through tough way, to be rewarded. BB is the nastiest disease in the world,even though it does not kill, it destroys your state of mind and self esteem.
MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

I agree Ikagoergian.... After wisdom teeth removal and a tonsillectomy,,, i feel the only thing left is a radical change of the diet...
When i went raw food for 3 months my bb cleared up dramatically. Then i went to my normal diet, which is, incidentally very healthy as it is,But you know what?, changing your diet so dramatically where your only consuming vegetables and water is so so hard, its very difficult to stick to forever
ma51fyfy

Post by ma51fyfy »

How did you know that your molars were decayed? any bad taste from them?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic