Your Email Address:

First Name:

Leaky Gut-Nasal BB Connection?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Shit4Breath
Master

Leaky Gut-Nasal BB Connection?

Post by Shit4Breath »

Quick question :?: Just like when we eat foods that are high in sulfur like garlic, onions, aromatic spices, etc are absorbed into the blood stream after digestion, thereby transferring the blood into our lungs making the smell evident when we exhale (even through our nose). Couldn't leaky gut syndrome by this same transfer cause nasal and mouth bb if enough toxins and fermented waste products were released into the blood?

Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Maybe leaky gut is only occuring in certain parts of the intestine. That would explain why non-BB people commonly absorb (and then secrete) things like garlic, because at the stage of the intestine where such absorption takes place, food still hasn't putrified, and garlic would still smell of garlic, so even in a healthy person, they'll often absorb the smells of the foods they've eaten. But if leaky gut affects the intestine further along, where intestinal contents have begun to putrify, this would lead to the increased absorption of bad smelling chemicals and gases.

Or, it's like it is with TMAU. TMAU can occur with a perfectly normal gut, gut flora and diet. But, it's the body's inability to deal with a certain bad smelling chemical that normally get produced in everyone's gut, once it's been absorbed into the bloodstream. There could be lots of other chemicals that get produced normally in the gut in the same way as Trimethylamine does, which get absorbed in the same way, but that the body has an some kind of acquired inability to neutralize them.

An example:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethylsulfidemia
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

After exhausting all other efforts I'm beginning to think my bb is blood borne either through leaky gut leaking foul waste into my body or a metabolic disorder. Either way I'm beginning to think that's where my problem is. I feel as though my body is self intoxicating itself with these chemicals and toxins released into my blood. I always feel tired and like crap, although stress plays apart in this as well. So lost don't know what else to try other than to go to doctors and see if they can figure it out.
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

A thought... maybe it's because of an allergic reaction to food!!

Okay so yesterday I went out to dinner with some friends. Throughout dinner I was fine UNTIL I had some tomatoes. It made my mouth sour, I've always had this reaction when eating tomatoes. I thought nothing of it until I went home and flossed. The floss stank so bad, like I didn't brush my teeth for days. Today my face is a bit red. I never knew I was allergic to tomatoes after all these years!! I always thought it was the other ingredients, but never in my life I would think tomatoes. Well I never liked them that much anyway's. There are some things that we should stay away regardless how healthy it is for us, it could end up killing us.

Conclusion: Make sure you're not allergic to something you have eaten.
It's good to go for a blood allergy test. I think that's what I'm going to do next.
We are all built different, and sometimes our bodies can't break down certain things so it rots away, and spreads throughout the body in different forms of smells.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

thanks for the input born, I've always been lactose intolerant since I can remember and I do believe I'm allergic to pesticides. I've never had an official allergy test but anytime I bite into an apple or eat salads or greens that are not organic I get swollen gums, itchy throat, and feel as though I want to throw up. This only happens with certain things like apples, plums, peaches, leafy greens etc. But I can eat tomatoes,grapes, strawberries, cabbage, and so on just fine without them being organic. Strange, it could be the fruit/veggies themselves causing this reaction, never thought about it. I'm going to add allergy test to my list.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic