Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tonsil or Wisdom Teeth Bad Breath???

Tell us your story with bad breath
Youz123

Tonsil or Wisdom Teeth Bad Breath???

Post by Youz123 »

Im in a huge dilema right now. Iv been suffering from BB since i was like 10 year old.

Im not sure weather my tonsils or widsom teeth are causing it. I have a bad odor cheesy like smell coming from my right nostril and my wisdom teeth are like 30% impacted and exposed on my top right gum.

When I poke my tonsils, iv removed a few tonsil stones before but after that, I can't seem to find anymore. Like I removed one about 3 months ago and everytime I poke my tonsils or use a syringe to rinse out my tonsils, they don't seem to appear to have any but I still get the BB. When i sqeeze my tonsils, nothing really comes out of it. I do have crypts on my right tonsils aswell.

I've booked to see an ENT to make up an excuse to get my tonsils removed but is there anyone who have had their tonsils removed and still had no effect whatsoever?

Can someone who had actually had the same problem tell me weather tonsils were the cause or not. After you had your tonsils removed, did you still have Bad Breath? Did you also still have all your wisdom teeth aswell?

Did anyone also find removing their tonsils to be a cure???

I rubbed my wisdom teeth and tonsils with different fingers and they both have this awful smell.

ikageorgian
Advanced

Re: Tonsil or Wisdom Teeth Bad Breath???

Post by ikageorgian »

Youz123 wrote:Im in a huge dilema right now. Iv been suffering from BB since i was like 10 year old.

Im not sure weather my tonsils or widsom teeth are causing it. I have a bad odor cheesy like smell coming from my right nostril and my wisdom teeth are like 30% impacted and exposed on my top right gum.

When I poke my tonsils, iv removed a few tonsil stones before but after that, I can't seem to find anymore. Like I removed one about 3 months ago and everytime I poke my tonsils or use a syringe to rinse out my tonsils, they don't seem to appear to have any but I still get the BB. When i sqeeze my tonsils, nothing really comes out of it. I do have crypts on my right tonsils aswell.

I've booked to see an ENT to make up an excuse to get my tonsils removed but is there anyone who have had their tonsils removed and still had no effect whatsoever?

Can someone who had actually had the same problem tell me weather tonsils were the cause or not. After you had your tonsils removed, did you still have Bad Breath? Did you also still have all your wisdom teeth aswell?

Did anyone also find removing their tonsils to be a cure???

I rubbed my wisdom teeth and tonsils with different fingers and they both have this awful smell.
Youz123, cheesy like smell otherwise is called smelly feet smell, I have experienced that smell also, along with caries smell,faeces smell, fart smell and some funny smell altogether, before I have cured my bb, while ago I have a small lipoma on my chest and when I squeezed it out it has roquefort cheese smell,same as smelly feet smell. It comes from body fat deposits, they are heavily toxic, that's why they smell that awful. Now imagine, that those toxic fat deposits are all over your colon walls,esophagus and right up to your back of the tongue and inside the tongue on papillae fibers,"comprends-tu"?

Way out - body cleanses,detoxes and strict diet. That's the only way.
See www.thecandidadiet.com there you can find all answers to your questions.

Good luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic