Your Email Address:

First Name:

This is the forum where users can exchange skills, hire, i work for somebody. Just post your job for users of this forum
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

That's incredible in a legal sense that they can't fire you, however, do they do things that make you wanna quit?
deebo

Post by deebo »

thanks for that Stankie .union here too, i'm just not sure about the extra protections i have when it comes them not disclosing why they might "no longer be needing your services" . Does your union make the employer furnish an exact reason ? I gotta dig up my union handbook :idea:

something i was thinking of when we discussed this subject on FB was a preemptive anonymous odor complaint email to the Boss or HR. Send an email to the employer as someone wanting to remain unnamed ,complaining that your (you) odor is bothering them . They will likely bring you in to discuss it and try to set an ultimatum . This is when i'd ask for them to put their complaints and concern in writing . I might also explain that I am aware of my odor and that numerous medical tests have been run with no diagnosis yet . I'd ask how the employer thinks I could be more accommodated for and/or less burdening .

Any sort of official document would be super helpful at stopping doctors ,shrinks family .. from denying odor and maybe they'd be willing to help tell what was helping as far as diet ,supplements ,meds ..etc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic