Your Email Address:

First Name:

Do you have sleeplessness/sleep disorder when bb occurred?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
daan

Do you have sleeplessness/sleep disorder when bb occurred?

Post by daan »

How many of you have sleep disorder/ sleeplessness when your bb began?

I have bb for 10 years and during these 10 years I have been being sleeplessness. The sleeplessness occurred at my purberty. And because of bb, the situation gets worse. I am currently on medication for this sleep disorder although I had been through in the past but the stress from bb just knock me out always.

Doctor said I have disorder in vegetative nervous system. Does this affect my immune system and cause bb? (I got blood test and white blood cell results as normal, not low)

Bishop

Mine is the other way round

Post by Bishop »

Mine is the other way round. Anytime I have problems sleeping i begin to have pains in the gums around my wisdom teeth and my bb gets worse. I will be scheduling a wisdom tooth extraction for March and I am not going to take NO for an answer. I need them out so that i can say i have that cover. Hopefully that will cure me.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Just a thought, but one of the symptoms of an intestinal parasitic infection is disturbed sleep. Might be worth you looking into that possible connection.
deebo

Post by deebo »

daan , are you taking ambien ? i hear that although it allows sleep ,it can hinder REM sleep . I dont know about bb ,but lack of REM can affect the immune system i'd say and therefore maybe affects the breath

Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daan

Post by daan »

deebo wrote:daan , are you taking ambien ? i hear that although it allows sleep ,it can hinder REM sleep . I dont know about bb ,but lack of REM can affect the immune system i'd say and therefore maybe affects the breath
Is ambien an ingredient or a brand name Deebo?
Some doctors prescribed me antidepressant and antianxiety of all kinds but they didn't help after stop using. (It even had some side effects like breast milk and do not by chance had effect on bb that someone mentioned from the effect of serotonin)
Make appointment with another doctor, I am currently on some natural sleeping pills. At least I have dreamless sleep and not have side effects although I sleep averagely only around 5-6 hrs per day. Hope it will help in longterm.

The point is that I feel sleeplessness seems not to have direct connection with my bb. Some days when I have good sleep but there is no decrease in the intensity of bb. There was a time in summer vacation when I was student and do not have stress, I had long sleep but bb did not decrease.

Maybe sleeplessness is one of many other factors that kick off some infections in our body, especially during purberty when there is a big change in hormone, mental, lifestyle, ect...(ecology)
daan

Post by daan »

Stankie wrote:I had trouble sleeping when this all began, but that is because my diet was poor.

I would wake up with severe restless leg at about 2am and wouldn't sleep a wink until morning, just turning.

After I changed my diet, it went away. No carbs, sugar, processed foods.
My sleep is the same as you. Wake up in midnight and wouldn't sleep, sometimes even sleepless the whole night, sometimes no deep sleep with dreams

I used to have craving for sweets, especially in my teen. But have been on no sugar, no carbs (sometimes just very little complex carbs from brown rice), no process foods, just enough protein and a lot of veggies for the last 3 months.

How long did the diet take you to get rid of bb?and bb gone completely?
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daan

Re: Mine is the other way round

Post by daan »

Bishop wrote:Mine is the other way round. Anytime I have problems sleeping i begin to have pains in the gums around my wisdom teeth and my bb gets worse. I will be scheduling a wisdom tooth extraction for March and I am not going to take NO for an answer. I need them out so that i can say i have that cover. Hopefully that will cure me.
Bis, you could you also try high dose of chewable sugar free vitamin C
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic