Your Email Address:

First Name:

I Finally found my Cure ( This time its Real!!!!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Renato
Junior

Mouth washes not 100% effective

Post by Renato »

Enchinacea with Golden Seal)
enhaced my BB.

I think it exacerbated my non acidic reflux problem.

Therabreath gave my fresh mouth and throat, and my taste is much better. But Im not sure my BB is complete gone.

When using this mouth wash I have to rinse my mouth so deeply to eliminate any residue of the product, other wise my BB is worst. But doing this the product is not so effective.

rdamech

Post by rdamech »

I've also tried therabreath and it had very limited results. It only worked for about 3-4 days . I'm not saying this product is bad, but I don't think it's designed for the more stubborn cases.

As far as Enchinacea with Golden Seal is concerned, I haven't tried, but I have to say I'm a little skeptical about this product.
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

rdamech wrote:I've also tried therabreath and it had very limited results. It only worked for about 3-4 days . I'm not saying this product is bad, but I don't think it's designed for the more stubborn cases.

As far as Enchinacea with Golden Seal is concerned, I haven't tried, but I have to say I'm a little skeptical about this product.
rdamech,

It wouldn't hurt to try after all it is just a herbal supplement with no side effect. I will advice does buy strong Medication for Candida to try this first to see if they get any results. If you get the slightest results then Candida might be the cause since. Golden Seal can be a cure for Candida. Try this together with Garlic Capsules for the best treatment of Candida.

Don't forget to have enough rest since that boost up your immune system and helps in the fight.
Bishop

Update:

Post by Bishop »

Update:

I stop using this routine because the Enchinacea with Golden Sea was keeping me up at night. I also realize something which has been said on here a million times "This was just a patch" until the root cause of my bb is resolve this will only give me temporal result. At least this confirms that my bb is coming from my mouth.
sadmum
Advanced

Re: Update:

Post by sadmum »

Bishop wrote:Update:

I stop using this routine because the Enchinacea with Golden Sea was keeping me up at night. I also realize something which has been said on here a million times "This was just a patch" until the root cause of my bb is resolve this will only give me temporal result. At least this confirms that my bb is coming from my mouth.

So your bb is back to its original state? Did it come back while still on the supplement or immediately after you stopped taking it? How severe is your bb, is it room filling?

Thanks for the update to your condition.
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

thanks for the update bishop. tried golden seal few years back, didn't make any diffeence to me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic