Your Email Address:

First Name:

food getting stuck in throat

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
loyd99
Junior

Post by loyd99 »

thanks deebo im geting closer an closer to the problem

loyd99
Junior

Post by loyd99 »

i think we should all write a email one week to try an get our problem looked at as they seem to have top people that think outside of the box
deebo

Post by deebo »

who would you like to email loyd ? lets set it up :idea:

loyd99
Junior

Post by loyd99 »

if we want to get our question on the radio we all should email as they would hopefully take notice if we keep pestering them

[email protected]

i have also emailed prof alyn morice personally this was his reply

"Thank you for your enquiry. I’m afraid I am unable to answer the many emails I receive about cough related problems, mainly because individual patient care over the internet is not recommended by the General Medical Council.

The website www.selfnostics.com has our standard diagnostic protocol, the latest cough treatment advice and a letter explaining things to your doctor. I’m afraid I do not see private patients, but will see patients in the Hull cough clinic following a referral from your doctor. If you are not resident in England your doctor will need to confirm funding (this includes Wales and Scotland!).

Rest assured you are not alone in this torment caused by chronic cough and there is help available. Please try the website and get a referral if this does not help."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic