Your Email Address:

First Name:

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

When i was about 12 I used to always let my dog lick in and and around my nose because it tickled. I did it heaps! that was also around the time when my bad breath started lmao. This has got me thinking
loyd99
Junior

Post by loyd99 »

great post
who farted?
Junior

Post by who farted? »

Nice work Stankie!,
This would maybe explain why when we take antibiotics it kills it only to return when we finish the course,6 months to a year is a long time to take antibiotics maybe would be possible with a low dosage long term,

I also notice that stones bacteria is produced more when certain foods are consumed,i find that foods and drinks that contain yeast are the worst with sugar a close second these could be feeding boostin the bacteria within
Sickandtired
Junior

Post by Sickandtired »

[quote="who farted?"
I also notice that stones bacteria is produced more when certain foods are consumed,i find that foods and drinks that contain yeast are the worst with sugar a close second these could be feeding boostin the bacteria within[/quote]

What you eat, bacteria eats too, simple as that, and we all know what kind of foods smells more than other.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

Great post.

One of my wisdoms were infected, and after taking it out, the area bled a lot for a few days. Dark colored smelly blood. For the past few weeks did I realize my hair has gotten thicker, haven't been exercising ( cause I was so depressed) / changing diet plans for the past year!

I think the bacteria sucked the living daylights out of all my healthy blood, and left it there to rot, thus the dark colored blood. Bacteria is a living organism and in order to survive it needs a host. After wisdom removal, bacteria diminished, the thick heavy smell left my mouth. Blood circulation improved, hair getting nutrition, follicles reopened, thus more hair.

But how do we fight an infection if not for surgery? I highly doubt pills could target the area in the gums. And if our blood/cell is contaminated, is the process reversible without the use of pills?
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
Peace
Junior

Post by Peace »

@DanielPine: same with me, we had a Dachshund with horrible breath/coated tongue when I was 11 which is when my bb started. I was the only one in the family to get it, but clearly some of us are more susceptible to some types of microorganisms. I believe the source of bb is in sinus/nasal passage for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic