Your Email Address:

First Name:

change of tactics

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
compor
Advanced
change of tactics

Post by compor »

I have been living with bb since 2005 (I guess). Since then I have had some bb-free-days/weeks. Only on one of those occasions I was not taking antibiotics. It happened in 2011. I was checking bb forums regularly and was trying most of the methods that made sense. At that particular time, I was so busy with a project that I didn't even have time to think about bb. But I also remember that I was bb-free due to some method I have been trying, even though I didn't take any antibiotics in the last 3 months.

I tried to remember what I did, but failed. I am tired of trying to find "the cure" for me. So I changed tactics, doing all at once.

Brush/floss etc, the regular stuff
Nasal irrigation with salt water solution
Vitamin B1 B6 B12 complex
Vitamin C
Zinc
Apple Cider Vinegar
Probiotics
30 minutes cardio exercise
Trying to have light meals for lunch, but not avoiding anything, not even dairy or meat

I am not the kind of person who tries a new method, then comes back here the next day and says "omg I am cured", but people no longer seem that disgusted any more. I have a small office with a door that is always closed. When I left the room and came back there used to be a weird smell which was so heavy and dense that one could almost touch it. Now that room filling smell is gone.

On my bad days I used to be able smell my own breath and it was horrible. On "normal" days when I failed to smell my bb and couldn't figure out why people rub their noses, wrist-lick-test always proved how horrible it was. Now the lick-test shows a very slight hint of bb.

Anyway, I am still skeptical but will keep doing everything on the list.

222chick
Advanced

Post by 222chick »

How are you doing now?
compor
Advanced
Post by compor »

ACV helps a lot with digestion + bowel movements. However I felt it's doing more damage than good so I stopped for now. Still no room filling smell, lick test minor. I guess my breath is around 3/10 now compared to 8/10 a few weeks ago.

I have been reading a lot lately, about treating the underlying disease not the symptoms. Spending all my energy on that fact.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic