Your Email Address:

First Name:

An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Do you guys think that probiotics would be good with vit.c? since the vitamin c is killing the bad bacteria perhaps the probiotics would be more receptive.

waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

snoopsister - i wouldn't mind continuing my regimen of sucking on the chewables except for my stomach problems. :( it hurts. that's why i feel maybe i need to explore other options besides the chewables.

however, i've been taking it after meals - will try before meals instead and see if it'd make a difference.

ok thanks jimi. i'll try to ask the pharmacy for a non-acidic chewable kind.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

THere is no specific brand, I bough it in Austria, but the ingredient is CalciumAscorbat

And I just drank some water and the taste was super fresh. My throat felt really clean.

Usually if that happens the bad breath is almost gone. But probably this is not the case here.

It is just to unbeleivable that it might help so much, I would rather be prepared that bb strikes back hard than hoping for a cure.

I need to test it a week but if that would be acure for all of us, what could be better than taking some vitamin each day. No sideeffects, it is practically natural stuuff that our body needs.

But like I said I still have bad breath . I can not ask nobody, not even my parents, when I was a teenager my mother was beating me when I mentioned bad breath and my father told me I am a pig, swine and stuff like that. Even worse things happened to me because of bad breath from my parents but they are not for public announcement. Too ****ing painfull.

Too bad I did not record them in the past, those ****ing idiots. Sometimes even the parents go to far for a disibility such as bad breath.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Jimi wrote:THere is no specific brand, I bough it in Austria, but the ingredient is CalciumAscorbat

And I just drank some water and the taste was super fresh. My throat felt really clean.

Usually if that happens the bad breath is almost gone. But probably this is not the case here.

It is just to unbeleivable that it might help so much, I would rather be prepared that bb strikes back hard than hoping for a cure.

I need to test it a week but if that would be acure for all of us, what could be better than taking some vitamin each day. No sideeffects, it is practically natural stuuff that our body needs.

But like I said I still have bad breath . I can not ask nobody, not even my parents, when I was a teenager my mother was beating me when I mentioned bad breath and my father told me I am a pig, swine and stuff like that. Even worse things happened to me because of bad breath from my parents but they are not for public announcement. Too ****ing painfull.

Too bad I did not record them in the past, those ****ing idiots. Sometimes even the parents go to far for a disibility such as bad breath.
i know it is unbelievable jimi. but john has total relief, so has a few others. i can't say i do, but it has helped me a lot - so far anyway. i too, have trouble believing that even whatever effect it has had one will last...

anyway, i'm sorry for all the questions - but when you said you drank some water - you mean to wash down the powder? could you give me the dosage that you're taking with the powder and the chewables?

sorry about your parents. is there a friend you could ask? short of that, just watch for reactions for now from people you talk to. esp. ones who are normally senstiive to your breath.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Jimi that sucks! you are going to experience relief I just can feel it. I have great intuition ask John, he and I talk on phone alot. It's so sad that we are so used to suffering that we can't accept something positive. Jimi you are experienceing more relief at a few days on this than John has. It took John almost 2 weeks to notice a difference and now he is rejoicing as you will be jimi! wating for relief, how long have you been on vitamin c? I had heartburn a little but it's all gone now. take antiacids if you need them. This is a miracle for us!
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

I never heard of someone becoming immune to vitamin c!
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

snoopsister wrote:Jimi that sucks! you are going to experience relief I just can feel it. I have great intuition ask John, he and I talk on phone alot. It's so sad that we are so used to suffering that we can't accept something positive. Jimi you are experienceing more relief at a few days on this than John has. It took John almost 2 weeks to notice a difference and now he is rejoicing as you will be jimi! wating for relief, how long have you been on vitamin c? I had heartburn a little but it's all gone now. take antiacids if you need them. This is a miracle for us!

i've been on it a week now. heartburn is getting worse. i am taking some baking soda but was wondering if i had fecal breath for a few hours today because the baking soda nuetralized and destroyed the vit c? and besides, even the b soda is not helping my heartburn much. like right now, my stomach is hurting!

and hey snooopsister, do you have complete relief from bb?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Well if I drank water the mouth and throat feel almost completely clean.
I thnik that the infection in the throat ic celaring up but not sure.

Hopefully we will all win. I took viraminc C for a week or so last year but got really strong pain in my throat, where the tissue is infected probably. I should took a larger dose butthe acidic powder was too strong. I just did not go higher.

In scientology they are using high doses of vitamins, really hig but not only vitamin C but also b, niacing, calcium, mag .......................

And the stuff comes out - lsc, old medicinecs that somebody took, it lodges in the tissue and stays there forever.

Also mercury is still in our bodies , the body is to weak to remove it.
girlie girl
Advanced

What is up with mercury fillings?

Post by girlie girl »

What is the data on mercury fillings? I have had one since I was 6 years old for a "chalky" tooth and every so often I have to have it "refilled" because the tooth is in such poor condition. All my other teeth are in great condition with no problems. Do you think the mercury is causing some of the bad breath? What are our options? Remove the filling and then what? Cap the tooth? Any information or suggestions would be great. And by the way I am on day 5 of Vitamin C at 5000mg (2000mg by tablet and 3000mg by dissolving the chewables). Good results, but not perfect. I think though it is improving. I just hope it continues to get better. I will always be on a search to "cure" this demon! I pray alot about it, but I also keep looking, reading and informing myself and I guess that's all we can do. Love the website!
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Well I have been on this 5000 mg a day for 7 days now and I can say I am experiencing what seems to be complete relief. food tastes great, water etc.. my mouth feels so clean the taste in my mouth is a good one. I harldy ever need gum anymore and I was the gum queen.
succ
Junior

Post by succ »

Jimi wrote:THere is no specific brand, I bough it in Austria, but the ingredient is CalciumAscorbat

That's horrible Jimi. I'm so sorry, makes my problems look so small when I compare them with what you've endured. That's not what parents are supposed to do :(
jc
Sheriff

Re: What is up with mercury fillings?

Post by jc »

[quote="girlie girl"]What is the data on mercury fillings? I have had one since I was 6 years old for a "chalky" tooth and every so often I have to have it "refilled" because the tooth is in such poor condition. All my other teeth are in great condition with no problems. Do you think the mercury is causing some of the bad breath? What are our options? Remove the filling and then what? Cap the tooth? Any information or suggestions would be great.

Just use a toothpaste with remineralization & you don`t have to replace the fillings. I`ve been using it since2005 & I`ve had some cracked amalgams back then that were starting to hurt but now they`re okay. I showed it recently to my sister who`s a retired dentist & she was surprised to see a layer formed from my cracked front tooth. She said it only lacks a secondary layer but if I feel that it`s strong enough then its okay.
rmb

Post by rmb »

No doubt its working after 6 days of taking vitamin c,

i attended a mass yesterday,i was sitting between 2 persons.its usual for those sitting on my both sides to cover their nose.they didnt, and i even face them to say peace be with you and no reaction.
CyberchndriacNot
Advanced

Post by CyberchndriacNot »

waitingforrelief wrote:i know that my breath has improved greatly, but i don't think that it's eliminated. so maybe only vit c is not the answer. (however, if i continue to have this amount of relief, life'd still be A LOT easier.)

at the advice of girlie girl, i started taking some baking soda in water this morning - i was getting some persistent heartburn. and so far i haven't had any heartburn today.

btw, i've mentioned on another thread before that i was having a lot of trouble talking about the bb problem. and that i never even told my therapist - i just did a few days ago, and she was wonderful about it. anyway, she, of course, advised me to seek medical help, and mentioned the possibility of antibiotics along with the vit c. see, i'd be really skeptical about taking antibiotics normally, but i'm wondering if whatever germs that the vit c is not able to boost my immune system up enough to kill, maybe the antibiotics will. so after the antibiotics kill the germs, maybe the vit c will help our immune system to be strong enough to not allow them to come back.

many members have experienced taking antibiotics and have temporary relief. but maybe what we need is the extra boost in the immune system for the relief to stay permanent. maybe vit c + antibiotics = no more bb?

does it make any sense?
sorry to say that after taking antibiotic and tree resin / mastic my BB wasn't eliminated - it is more maneagable than it was before though. I suspect that the resin might have some vit C in it as I've noticed that chewing on the resin provides more relief than drinking the essence. It seems that the action of the stuff in your mouth eliminates the bad bacteria whilst chewing it. I haven't got to a shop to buy some vit C yet, but found a calcium & vit C tablet the other day and chewed on it before going to school. I was BB free until the afternoon after which i had to top up with some resin. There's something to this...
CyberchndriacNot
Advanced

Post by CyberchndriacNot »

I'm concerned about the levels that have to be taken for this to work. anything taken in excess is going to be toxic for the kidneys.

having read a bit about vit C toxicity levels it seems that we shouldn't be taking more than 2000mg per day. I've also spoken to a nurse and a sport's nutritionist who both say the same thing.

A study conducted in the Uk in 1998 confirmed that cell damage can be done if you take more than 500mg daily for a period of 6 weeks. This study was refuted by Professor Balz frei of the US who said the study contradicted other research findings where it was found that cancer cells could be dramtically reduced via Vit C consumption.

I never thought that I could have Vit C deficiency because I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables. Perhaps, unknown to me, I have not been able to absorb the benefits.

I found an interesting statement in Herbal remedies by DrArien van der Merwe where she states that low levels of Vit C leads to frequent infections (doesn't apply to me), chronic fatigue, candida, leaky gut (maybe, but don't have heartburn), poor vascular integrity (I got a DVT clot last summer after travelling), accelerated aging of skin (my skin's still looking firm LOl!), blood-clotting tendency (as in my case), high LDL cholesterol and blood fats (not me).

Going by others'postings, some of these conditions look familar... maybe an increaed intake of Vit C is the answer... but I still worry about the doses needed,,,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic