Your Email Address:

First Name:

can someone explain this.

Tell us your story with bad breath
Born To Suffer
Master

can someone explain this.

Post by Born To Suffer »

Nope I'm still not cured... but something interesting happened that I'd like to share.

Okay so after removing wisdoms, the bottom left had a small piece of bone sticking out.
I had the operation in September, and it's March now, so it's like 6months later.
Yesterday I could feel this huge piece of bone sticking out, it bothered me for a while cause I thought it could be the cause of all this odour.
I wanted to take knife/ nail clipper and rip it out.

But today when I ran my tongue over that area, it felt SMOOTH, omg the bone just disappeared!! Like wtf. The bone is sharp and it was firmly planted there. Only when I threatened to rip it out, did something happen.
Did it fall out? or is did a flap of gum cover it?
I could still feel it yesterday and it was huge. Sheesh I really do think our bodies have the ability to cure itself. But sometimes I think it wants us to suffer instead of doing the hardwork, or unless we threaten it.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Could it be stitches that weren't removed properly or forgotten about?
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

@halitosisux, nope it wasn't soft or anything. Strong and hard.
I thought it'd be interesting to post it up, nothing ground breakingof course, but when things like this happen, I just start to believe in miracles.
One day you have a problem, and the very next day, poof no more problem.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic