Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hopefully, this will help you guys

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
noway
Junior

Post by noway »

Stankie wrote: Like an infection?
No, infections dosn't elevate WBC total count that much, inflammations, cancers, autoimmune, sever allergies, even depression elevate WBC for still unknown cause...etc

billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

I went to the hospital Friday to get my blood tested.
I tested for:

IgA
IgM
IgG
Liver
total protein
Vitamin A
progesterone
Settlement

I could not get tested for cortisol because they only test in the morning.
Next month I'll get tested again for some other things.
stressedout
Master

Re: Hopefully, this will help you guys

Post by stressedout »

noway wrote:she was helpful and told me that this case happened on her 30s after alot of troubles with her husband and heavy stress and troubles!!! we got along meeting i asked her about her doctors trip and diagnosis and prescriptions and what works and what is not, i collected the threads and solved most of the puzzle and it may be the thing which is join the majority of us, it is not constipation or reflux, not tonsils, not Candida, not bacteria overgrowth, not hairy tongue dirts...etc, all those are symptoms and there is a deeper connection links this issues, it's a devil called "Genetic predisposition"
This was very very close to the reality = HALITOPHOBIA or BELIEVE YOU HAVE BB = constant FEAR you shock your body with and all the terrible consequences on your body. ANTIDEPRESSANTS? NO!!!!! HALITOPHOBIA! Only you can help your mind (VERY DIFFICULT, BUT POSSIBLE!), and GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
noway
Junior

Post by noway »

Today i got a short meeting with high academic endocrinologist, he was so helpful and gave me some valuable info, but frustrated me, The summary of our conversation is that some hormones you can't trace and i can't control!! the hormones related to emotions no one can control them and the only way to control it is "Antidepressant", he said i can challenge any one who says that he can control cortisone, adrenalin... tracing and controlling this kind of hormones is a trail of madness, even nothing called "i can control depression because stress is not every thing, you can't control your over sensitivity, can't control worries, can't control fear, you can just control your physical reactions but you can't control your emotions!!! because the structure of cerebral cortex and hippo campus has changed under this period of depression and need to long period of restore, he recommended to to use drugs have active ingredient called "tianeptine" for long course and i'll see a great development in a period shorter than 2 weeks...
that was the summary of all 20 minus of discussion!
noway
Junior

Post by noway »

Update:
After doing cortisol level tests for three consecutive days, hi cortisol level and the laboratory's doctor recommend for ultrasound on my adrenal gland to detect what stimulates it continuously like tumors, but i know it is not and just ultrasound may detect some hypertrophy caused by the long period of stimulation and extra secretion!
- anybody else did cortisol tests?!
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

Hi!
How are you noway?I have not tested my cortisol yet but i will do it soon.Stress and hormones are very interesting.When we are in puberty we blame the hormones because we sweat and smell bad ,I have read that many pregnant women complain that they have bb it also has to do with hormones.I have eaten large amounts of licorice recent and it affects the cortisol because of Glycyrrhiza glabra in licorice.When i eat it BOOOM bb is gone.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
who farted?
Junior

Post by who farted? »

has licorice got sugar in it?
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

I think it is better to try it self for a while before i write what works for me so i am not wrong,it has been three weeks now...Again i am a man.Why do you ask?Yes it contains sugar, it seems that sugar is not the problem.I will make an appointment to an endocrinologist soon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic