Your Email Address:

First Name:

dry mouth?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
keepfaith

dry mouth?

Post by keepfaith »

hi guys...

i went to dr for a sore throat iv had for about 2 weeks she really didnt care anything i had to say ...{iv had bb for over 20 } she lookd in my ears and nose and said it was allergies so she perscribed z pack antibiotic also a nose spray...well in the past iv said my mouth is very dry well i went and had all kinds of thing checkd in my blood and my HORMONS WERE so low... my hormon that is stress related was .01 and is suppost to be llike 250 to 500 and also my hormon that contols my water and salt was .01...iv been on my hormon meds.. also fluticasone proplonate 50 mcg..and z pak zithromax 500mg for allergies..and it seems to help.... im able to chew gum and taste the flavor of it...my mouth is feelin way more wet now...dnt get me wrong i still got bb but a huge huge improvment ... i can feel siliva comin from my toung{ now ...and how i diagnose my self right now is.. i feel like i got bb but not a fecial smell right now...now i dnt know if this feelin is goin to last get better or worse ...i an goin to see a ent dr tmrow..im wonderin if it was the antbiotcs? or nose spray or hormons ....i got a hold of them all at same time.. could bb have came from allergies ? who knows...all i know is my taste HAS IMPROVED soooo much...but we will see if it lasts cause i read peoples post sayin its gone then comes back....i will keep posts..also iv tryd act dry mouth...its a blue mint for dry mouth ...i love it it has helpd so much too... i also suffer from under arm ordor but i cant tell if that has imroved cause its been really cool over here.