Your Email Address:

First Name:

Possible solution CBCT

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Kathe20

Possible solution CBCT

Post by Kathe20 »

hello,
I Hungary I write, Budapest, unfortunately, not very well speak English, but I hope you understand what I write very long time ago I read the forum, I can breath I fight for five years. (25-30year) I went to lots of doctors, stomach no Mr right, maxillary right, stool test is ok , throat swab is not bacteria, esophagus gastrointestinal barium examination diagnosed fine with me Hpylori done through the treatment but a breath, nasal odor did not go away even for a second, all the results are adequate, a month removed my tonsils but unfortunately it did not help any symptoms without permanent sour I taste the left side of the figure went to a very famous surgeon dentist in Hungary who ordered a CBCT recording because the x-ray showed no dentistry acceptable deviation, but the CBCT yes (cone bean CT) on the left side of the figure the upper limbs revealed a ct an abscess, unfortunately, only phone I did talk to him today, and is informed and got the date from May 14, unfortunately a lot of the patient and the earliest I really hope that this does not cause chronic halitosis I think this is possible?
I recommend the cone bean CT!

Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kathe20

Post by Kathe20 »

mouth is on the left.
upper teeth
Have you tried CBCT?
I was in a lot of medical tests but nothing helps.
I've been twice dental panoramic X-ray, but healthy teeth, the dentist saw 4.
Finally, I CBCT.
Hungary is famous dentist took and found an abscess.
I hope this solution might be for me, but I can write more after May 14.
I hope you understand what I write I'm sorry my bad english.
The tonsils should not be removed because it does not help.

Currently I have Rifaximin 800 mg daily 3 days.
Diandra based writing.
Kathe20

Post by Kathe20 »

Do you think a tooth abscess can cause bad breath?
It goes away when the doctor treats?
I'm very impatient to go away after treatment ...
My life is a nightmare no
I'm a nice girl and very hygienic.
keepfaith

Post by keepfaith »

Hi
maybe u should try checking your hormons.. i got my hormons back on track and taste in my mouth feels sooo much better i was missing hormon that controls my water and salt..
.i went to ent and he said my ear . nose. and throat are not the problem.. he said i may have allergies and that causing all my bb issues maybe u should get a test on your allergies....
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kathe20

Post by Kathe20 »

The blood that hormones are fine.
Have you been someone CONE BEAM CT?
I have facial CT scans, dental X-ray is negative.
Cone beam CT was able to show only a tooth abscess.
who farted?
Junior

Post by who farted? »

keepfaith wrote:Hi
maybe u should try checking your hormons.. i got my hormons back on track and taste in my mouth feels sooo much better i was missing hormon that controls my water and salt..
.i went to ent and he said my ear . nose. and throat are not the problem.. he said i may have allergies and that causing all my bb issues maybe u should get a test on your allergies....
Can you tell us what allergies you had thanks
keepfaith

Post by keepfaith »

hi stinkie and who farted

sorry im not so spacific i have like a 20 min window to use internet.. they checked my hormons through my blood... im not sure what hormon that is but dr explaind it to me but i forget all those fancy name .( progesterone? and my dhea sulfate was sooo low...i hope im right on this .....alll i know is that in the past iv said i have horibble under arm smell well iv been on my hormon meds for a week and a half and its really slowd down.. i still have very little smell but very little.... and taste in my mouth soooo much better... the doctor gave me med in a roll on ..its supodt to substitute to the hormons my body no longer produces.. its custom to the hormons im lacking..my insurence dont pay.. this cost me like 300 dollors...but worth it....and ent referd me to allergie specilest for a allergie test.. i have not gone...may 3 i will go and keep u postd on my allergie test and if it seen to be the cause on bb.. im in US and dr i went to was like a center for Integrative medicine he checkd my hormons..in my case i really feel hormons is a very big part of my bb...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic