Your Email Address:

First Name:

Warning! Tonsillectomy

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Born To Suffer
Master

Warning! Tonsillectomy

Post by Born To Suffer »

Hey guys been sick with the flu for the past week, and I have something important to say.

Ever since a child I've gotten over the flu like easy peasy without the help of medicine. Recovery is about 3-4 days after sleeping for a bit.

This year since winter is around the corner, I've been hit with the flu. I'm not getting any better despite sleeping more, every time I cough my chest hurts like HELL, one time I nearly blacked out, there was ringing in my head like a I'm about to get a migraine or something (never personally experienced one)!
Recovery is over a week now and still coughing like crazy especially at night.
The cause? Tonsillectomy! Ever since getting the tonsils out getting sick is a PAIN. The tonsils anchors all the bacteria in an area, but without it airborne bacteria just waltz down your throat like an open door.

Please everyone consider the consequences of having surgery. Make sure your tonsils are indeed giving problems before ripping them out and regretting for the rest of your life.

I do miss my tonsils :( please come back.

Update: Still not cured! Maybe hope is around the corner?

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jenc0

Post by Jenc0 »

understand your embarassation meight i get them removed two month ago and luckily not being sick yet...
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

I'm glad mine are gone no more sticky dirty sweaty dirty tonsil stones.

They're useless for adults anyhow.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Iv barely been sick since getting mine out probably 3 years ago. Sometimes you just catch a bad one. Bad flu could beHIV. Sorry. Few people mentioned swollen lymph nodes, which is also a symptom of HIV. There's this really good documentary calledHouse of Numbers. Its basicly about scientist who say hiv is nomore deadly than herpes but actually the hiv meds are what is killing people. All those gays that died in the 90s died karposi sarcoma which they got from doing some drug that was popular in california
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

@Stankie, I had a few stones, one ENT said it wasn't too much to remove the tonsil. I'm not sure if tonsillectomy played a role in reducing my bb? I did feel a big change, maybe it was a placebo effect? After tonsillectomy I'm still suffering.

@Jenc0, don't worry too much, not everyone is like me, I have a weak body.

@FedUp, believe it or not tonsils play a very important part of your life. It prevents airborne bacteria entering. Sometimes it gets clogged with too much bacteria, so it can't function well, but overall it's still important. God Lord I've been so sick in my life.

@meowkity1, I'm still a virgin FYI o_O
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic