Your Email Address:

First Name:

a few questions

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
asshole2
Total Newbie

a few questions

Post by asshole2 »

Hello

As a new forum member, I want to ask a few questions about my situation. In fact I have no relatives or trustable friend around and I'm puzzled over a few points. First, I'll tell you about my situation shortly:

I have a terrible odor problem which to this day I couldn't solve where it is originating and its cause. I'm 33m and all began around 15 years ago (I know it sounds stupid not being able to ascertain the source for all those years). When I entered university, symptoms like bloating began. I was also suspicious of a 'leaky gas' problem. Many doctors 'quickly' solved the problem with the diagnosis of IBS (they also found some amoeba, smt like that). At first, the odor (of a flatulence) seemed to come when I'm stressed (around people as in class or public transport) involuntarily. But I couldn't sense the passage below (sorry) but it was as if it was coming from one of poures (maybe mouth). Anyway, then it became permanent fecal body odor. There were times with more or less tolerable. I went to lots of doctors (including proctologs and dermatologists), passed colonoscopy, blood tests. My shrink also gave me Solian (I'm not a schizoid, it is quite clear). If I have to describe the odor, it is like fertiliser, like manure when you pass in the countryside. Sometimes I was saying 'OK, the problem is related with armpit', then 'no, it is internal, about intestines, about liver', 'no, it is bacteria inside or outside, candida, whatever it is' etc.

The point is that I probably did not think much about the probability of a bad breath. And also I didn't much care about dental hygiene until recently (brushing once a day if I remembered). Because people were complaining about a 'fecal' odor and I thought surely it is related with 'there' at the bottom or inside. I have two wisdoms removed, a few other drawn and there are voids of them. I now try to brush a lot, use floss and mouthwashes, etc.

To cut is short, now, could you please inform me how much can bad breath go around? I have been reading the posts here a few months, and some of you, like me, seem to suffer a bad breath beyond 'room filling'. For years, I've got so many reactions & complaints, but my current situation is out of control. I cannot even live in my shared room. Most of the time, I couldn't detect my own odor, but now I'm sensing it clearly when I'm cycling or outdoors faced with a breeze, for instance. [The other clear symptom is really, really, bad foul-smell stool]. People seem to get reacted very far away. Daily shower, saunas, hamams, obsessive bleaching around the rooms, experiments with different products or diets, etc do not help now. Even after a shower, they get irritated immediatedly. (And that makes me question about a bad breath). I cannot find the odor in my clothes after wearing. Is there a reliable self-detecting method, which worked for you? (licking the elbow or spoon doesn't work for me, but sometimes I get a very unpleasant smell with the floss between the teeth at the back)

When I shall return from the UK to Turkey, I am thinking about visiting the doctor Murat Aydın of here. But it would be unnecessary if the problem is not about there (My family don't help me as they just ignore my pleas about the source).

[I use many vitamins, minerals & dietary supplements which I read from internet sources. some of them: B3, B6, B12, C, D, calsium, zinc, magnesium, probiotics, some dietary enzymes, Devrom, Body Mint, fibre and lots of other stuff, drinking lots of water]. I quit smoking years ago. Finally, I have used antibiotics when doctors prescribed -sometimes with prolonged durations - but with no result, like Flagyl (metronidazole) and rifaximin