Your Email Address:

First Name:

Finally found a cure! Don't believe that there is no cure!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

I was one of those ppl who got chronic uncontrollable bb later in life. I up'd my dosage to 1600mg a day and I noticed a drastic difference with just 400mg. I'm going to finish this and post back when I'm officially done.

UPDATE:
The noticable difference only lasted two days and somehow I guess the bacteria adjusted to the up'd dosage. So yes I'm still in this nightmare ](*,)
Last edited by Shit4Breath on Fri May 24, 2013 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

crazy4it
Advanced
Post by crazy4it »

good luck bro hope it works out for u i would suggest u take manuka honey. i remember taking it didnt improve my condition but felt like it cleaned my intestines. although the first few days of taking it gave me bad cramps and diahrea but improved.
crazy4it
Advanced
Post by crazy4it »

you can also try the salt water cleanse where u just chug sea salt water that brings out the salt water to the intestines cleans it and u shit out the water. but the combination of salt and water has to be close to perfect not enough salt will pass through ur kidneys
and too much is just bad and not drinkable
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

I guess we all pretty much know by now that this story is bullshit and NO rifaximin did NOTHING for my bb! I think my cause is due to a certain type of bacteria inside of me that is breaking down too much methanethiol turning it into dimethyl sulfide and this over-abundance is causing me to suffer from dimethylsulfidemia (the un-named metabolic condition). Thereby cause my body to release the over abundance of dimethyl sulfide (which is extremely toxic smelling) into my blood and my body is detoxing it through my lungs. Btw the largest detoxing organ is the skin so this could contribute to BO as well. Atleast that's the best way my lack of understanding can descibe it. I'm not science savvy at all but I looking into bloodborne or systematic halitosis and I think this is it for me. I typed in Google search engine 'how to get remove methanethiol dimethyl sulfide smell' and came across this article http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2930168

Are there any science heads who understands this stuff more thoroughly that can shed alittle light on this. From what I gather from searching online Thiobacillus thioparus is a type of bacteria but don't no much else about it or if it is even safe. Can anyone add to this?
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

I see a culture of constantly attacking each other on this forum and honestly it needs to stop because that's exactly what's pushing people away from the forum and making people reluctant in posting and sharing info that could be useful to someone else. Just because something didn't work for you doesn't mean it's bullshit. We all have different causes of bb and we all know by now what works for one person may not work for another.

We're all going through hard times every single day from people's reactions, comments, and just the burden this condition brings; so there's no need to be always so aggressive and angry at each other all the time.

If someone share something and you decide to try it don't be calling them a scammer just because it didn't work for you.
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

Antibiotics will not cure us,i am convinced that it is disease causing bb in my case cancer:(.Chemicals will not cure us it might be better for ten minutes then it gets worse. Vitamins are incredibly important to us especially C and E.It helps against free radicals,how many of you get vitamin E every day when you eat?I read about how our bodies react to stress,blood flow goes to the arms and legs to flee or fight and there will be less in the mouth and stomach,it explains why we have dry mouth it explains why xanax can help us.I have written this with a translation software.Today is friday i will get drunk and try to forget my pain,Cheers......http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... A4AneHGE6g
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

[quote="jess"]I see a culture of constantly attacking each other on this forum and honestly it needs to stop because that's exactly what's pushing people away from the forum and making people reluctant in posting and sharing info that could be useful to someone else. Just because something didn't work for you doesn't mean it's bullshit. We all have different causes of bb and we all know by now what works for one person may not work for another.

We're all going through hard times every single day from people's reactions, comments, and just the burden this condition brings; so there's no need to be always so aggressive and angry at each other all the time.

If someone share something and you decide to try it don't be calling them a scammer just because it didn't work for you.[/quote]
Very well said
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic