Your Email Address:

First Name:

please, i need some ideas

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

It seems to me you're cured.

When you had BB did anyone ever ask if you farted? Or did it not get to that extreme extent?

Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
danger
Master

Post by danger »

FedUp wrote:It seems to me you're cured.

When you had BB did anyone ever ask if you farted? Or did it not get to that extreme extent?
I have no idea if I am cured. I am still sure I can BB sometimes at least but I don't think it is as bad/chronic as it was or my brother(who originally told me my breath stank)would have mentioned it again. although I don't see him that often these days.

also breathing into my 6 year old niece's face and her saying it was just air makes me 99% sure it is not chronic. kids are always honest right?
I remember my other niece(who was about 6 at the time) telling me around the time my brother told me, that I should brush my teeth. So I am sure at one point it was pretty much chronic.

There were a couple of times when people commented on smells but I don't know if I was just being completely paranoid or it genuinely was me.
Sickandtired
Junior

Post by Sickandtired »

I'm pretty sure you are cured. But halitophobia remained in some degree which is normal after going through a hell like we do/did.
danger
Master

Post by danger »

Coming up for 5 years since I started this thread and up to 6 years since my life changed.

Nobody has told me my breath has stunk for a long time but I am sure I still have it to some degree. I still get a bad taste in my mouth and if I dig around my tonsils I still see tiny white things.

I used to think it was a small tonsil stone developing that was possibly to do with the taste but I have changed my mind. If I rub my tongue really hard on my teeth I detect the horrible taste that occurs randomly throughout the day. But I brush at least twice a day, floss at least once a day and my dentist is very pleased with my teeth with no problems. Very strange.

I have come to yet another conclusion that it may be the toothpaste I am using that is possibly giving me a bad taste around my teeth. Probably not but if I did not have this bad taste I really think it would help with my anxiety talking close to people which I still find really hard to do.

So I have ordered some therabreath toothpaste. I know it does not have many fans on here but I am at a stage with nothing to lose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic