Your Email Address:

First Name:

squeezing roof of mouth

Tell us your story with bad breath
pagmic2
Advanced

squeezing roof of mouth

Post by pagmic2 »

you have to use your thumb to push and slide backwards along the sides of the roof of the mouth, too, not just down the center to the uvula. The festering snot and post nasal drip is accumulated all along the floor and the lower part of the sides of the back of the nasal cavity, so squeezing it out by pushing upwards in the center is not enough. That will only get out the snot and bacteria directly over the uvula in the nose. Squeeze to the left and right of the uvula, too, where those muscles are on the sides of the mouth, throat (you have to relax those muscles by partly closing your mouth, so that you can squeeze upward against them. You can taste when you've squeezed it out of the nose and into the back of your throat and mouth. that's the stuff that constantly makes bacteria and gets on the back of your tongue all day. Sleeping with the window open helps me a lot because I'm so allergic to indoor allergens that by the time I wake up, if my window was closed all night, I have a plug of festering snot in the back of my nose and bad breath from it. My breath's much better if I can keep hydrated and fresh air in the room during the night. In Christ, Mike