Your Email Address:

First Name:

cured bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sadmum
Advanced

Post by sadmum »

copzel wrote:thanks to those who trusted me i'm curing 4 person now they say that they saw my post
Wow...Really?!!! Four poor souls fell for your scam? I truly sympathise for them!!! You're an imbecile and should be banned from this forum!!!

copzel
Spammer

cured bad breath

Post by copzel »

you will see they testimony soon
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

Copzel, are they paying or are you doing it from your heart? Just curious :lol:
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

This guy, Copzel, says that he is a medical student - apparently in a third-world country - and that he can cure bad breath from all different sources (!) as long as you send him $200.00.

So he can do something that all the dentists, doctors and microbiologists can't do.

He must be a genius, along the lines of Einstein! Just imagine what he will be able to do once he becomes a doctor. No doubt he will cure all the diseases in the world!
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

@copzel son of a bitch.how dare you trying to steal our money,we're already in pain.I really hope you will burn in hell!!!
copzel
Spammer

Post by copzel »

ok i know what i'm going to do i will post the beginning of the treatment on the blog with this treatment your bad breath will down untill 15% and even you will see change on your breath you will not have bad taste in your mouth your breath will smell a little bit depending on the person there are some person who will have no bad breath after this treatment but after you don't continue they others process your bad breath will come back soon step by step if you want me to post the first treatment for free post your comment under this message and i will show you all that i'm not a lier and a stealer and in the future i will be a good and famous doctor

if you want me to post the proof comment under this message
Last edited by copzel on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

You wont answer me copzel. Why cant you tell us what we need to take? Do we have to buy information too?
copzel
Spammer

Post by copzel »

ok i know what i'm going to do i will post the beginning of the treatment on the blog with this treatment your bad breath will down untill 15% and even you will see change on your breath you will not have bad taste in your mouth your breath will smell a little bit depending on the person there are some person who will have no bad breath after this treatment but after you don't continue they others process your bad breath will come back soon step by step if you want me to post the first treatment for free post your comment under this message and i will show you all that i'm not a lier and a stealer and in the future i will be a good and famous doctor

i want to see your comment to see how much testimony that i will have after the post of the first treatment for free i beg you to don't lie the only thing i ask you for the first treatment is a testimony and if it's don't work for you let me know to give you another first treatment for free
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Copzel why can't you just tell us what we don't know?

Even Dr. Aydinmur has created a mouthwash because he admits he can't cure everyone because there is still a lot that is unknown.

You're claiming you can cure everyone - therefore you must know something no one else knows about - if not then you deserve daft horse pictures like this one below:-

copzel
Spammer

Post by copzel »

i want to see your comment to see how much testimony that i will have after the post of the first treatment for free i beg you to don't lie the only thing i ask you for the first treatment is a testimony and if it's don't work for you let me know to give you another first treatment for free
Locked Previous topicNext topic