Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bilirubin

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
who farted?
Junior

Bilirubin

Post by who farted? »

yesterday i returned from the doctors with the results of my blood and urine tests,everything was normal apart form higher than normal pigment of/in the liver (Bilirubin),she said some folk are born with this condition and its normally anything to worry about,she never had a previous blood test to compare too,i was wondering if this could be related to bb the start of the chain reaction of events i dont know, maybe something or nothing but i thought i ought to mention it,wonder if any other members have the same condition,i think Stankie has always mentioned the liver before in his posts,this maybe something for him to research

Sickandtired
Junior

Post by Sickandtired »

Mine blood test showed a bit low bilirubin and my doc told me that the lower it is, it's even better. Who knows.
merijn
Total Newbie

Post by merijn »

I have Gilbert's syndrome. They found it when I had my blood tested some years ago, when i was more fatigued then my younger brother. It makes the levels of your unconjuged bilirubine higher.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic