Your Email Address:

First Name:

Any alternative breath tests?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thanatos
God
Any alternative breath tests?

Post by thanatos »

[-o<
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

Maybe it just was low on oxygen.
jamesmcavoy

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Now let me tell you my story ..
this is about a lizard too ,a brownish grey one .
being on this forum ,u shud know that i suffer from terrible breath .
anyways , its about 7 years ago (now i am 24) .we have a small garden area surrounding our house .there are some little bushes growing in some earthen pots .whenever i went in the garden i found that there was a small lizard alone wandering around the last earthen pot .i saw that lizard many times only around that earthen pot .so one day i decided to toy with it.
i went near that pot ,lizard went away quickly but after that i slightly came closer .i spat near that pot and the lizard came near my spit and licked my spit slightly once . i think lizard found it tasty (u all know our spit has lot of thick stuff ) .lizard almost finished it all .i found it funny so i again spat .lizard again ate it fully .i did it 4 times . lizard ate it .
then i came into my bedroom and nexxt day i rememberd the incident .i went to the garden to do it again but i did not find the lizard .before that day i got to see her everyttime i went to the garden near that pot but that day it was not there .
I NEVER SAW IT AGAIN AFTER THAT SPIT INCIDENT .MAY BE IT DIED THE SAME DAY .
THAT DAY I FELT SOME WEIRD ABOUT MYSELF AND BAD FOR LIZARD .OF COURSE SHE MUST BE DEAD BCOZ OF EATING MY SPIT .

REALLY GUYS OUR SPITS ARE REALLY DANGEROUS AND TOXIC IF WE DONT CLEAN OUR TONGUES.
gud luck
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

Wtf really? You guys are crazy. We are poisonous now. Thanks for making me feel better..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic