Your Email Address:

First Name:

What the hell is going on here??!!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sadmum
Advanced

What the hell is going on here??!!!!

Post by sadmum »

Who is Luminous? And what's with all the spamming and hating?!! Clearly this asshole has no life!!! Pathetic!!!

Jimi, you need to kick this sucker's ass out of here!

:evil:

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Stankie WTF?
luminous

Post by luminous »

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:
:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

The fun has just begun.

I AM COMPELETELY INSANE, I TURNED AGAINST MY FRIENDS
sadmum
Advanced

Post by sadmum »

He's definitely on something!!!

Maybe he started smoking the cannabis instead of ingesting it! Cuz he's clearly lost the plot!!

I feel sorry for him!
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

Me too.But i'm not surprised,this shows what bb does to people.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

He didn't like one of my post so he went batshit crazy.

Stankie, if you have a problem with me and Jimi, send your spam messages to our inboxes, not the whole forum. Why do you have to be a dick to everyone?
david

Post by david »

so this is effect of BB when there is no cure. its so hard for us, but this is life and we have to face it. God must be have a reason that allow us to have BB. Maybe to united and find cure together? or make scientist care to us? if we can't find the cure, why don't we try to contact all scientist in this world to help us?
and make them united......

honestly i'm introvert/anti-sosial person from child.... :D
coconuthead
Advanced

Post by coconuthead »

BB has turned him into a lunatic. He'll eventually get over. I don't feel sad for him, though. I understand BB is a tremendous burden, but that doesn't mean you have to be an a-hole to everyone because of it. We're all going though the same thing. You don't see us degrading each other and calling each other names. Exactly how will this cure it?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

This guy is completely insane, I am sorry for him, first he wanted me to delete every post from his old account, when I said I could not he started insulting everybody with offensive curses , I dont know why moderators dont do anything?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

halitosisux wrote:Stankie WTF?
Can you delete his posts in the future, he plugs that therabreath shit all over
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Jimi the reason why I didn't do anything was because I felt that if I did it would only lead to a prolonging and worsening of the situation.

Stankie you're being a complete idiot. I can understand you have an issue, and that you're feeling angry and frustrated etc, but please stop this vandalism. We all care about this site and without it many of us would probably be DEAD. You brought your trouble on yourself by some of the things you said and the clashes you've had with other very knowledgeable members with different opinions and views to your own.

There is no need for any of this. If you're not happy then just stay away. It was always interesting to discuss things with you and read your posts. It's a shame this has all happened. Please calm down and make a new ID if you want to and we will all be happy to see you back again.

I remember in your first posting on this forum, for what you were about to tell us, that we needed to have our big boys pants on - well get out of your frilly knickers and STOP this stupidity.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Just delete it please, maybe he works for therabreath or something, who knows.

In the future just delete, because I know he will be back with new username, but he would have to really try to do that.
sadmum
Advanced

Post by sadmum »

Jimi Stein wrote: I dont know why moderators dont do anything?
But Jimi, aren't you the owner of this forum? I'm getting confused here!

I thought you had complete control over this website?!

:-s
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am the owner, but I was away for few day and did not see it coming. I am not visiting my site every day.
So the moderators can help, otherwise what is the point of being moderator if you dont delete garbage posts with links and just see them posted.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Jimi, apart from deleting the vandalism, is there anything else we could do like locking a person out or locking the entire forum temporarily if necessary?

I was waiting for you to respond to the situation and wasn't aware you were away. If I knew you were away I would probably have deleted the crap. But I know if I had done so, it would only have provoked Stankie into posting even more of it. I'm usually checking the forum twice a day and spam gets deleted immediately.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic