Your Email Address:

First Name:

White Blood Cells Count

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Tangonegro
White Blood Cells Count

Post by Tangonegro »

Hi buddies.
I spoke once about white cells count, but nobody has noticed or commented.
I'm talking about it again. I have bad breath as you all.
I have removed my tonsils, removed my four wisdom teeth, made two laser surgerieson my sinuses, done a surgery against the GERD (esophix), detected and eradicated Helicobacter. After all this, I still have bad breath.
Everything is normal with me ... except my low count of white blood cells and consequently the neutrophils, eosinophils and basophils.
Ttwo weeks ago, I had a annual medical check for my job including a sample of urine taken. The result was OK except that my white blood cells count is still low, and there was also mucus in the urine sample. It seems that it is a sign of infection or of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). In all cases, this means weakness of the system of defense against bacterias.
Can you, please, have a blood check to assess your white blood cells count. It is not expensive and would help us in the search for a common cause.
Thanks and courage.

seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

Yes, I have low white blood cells and I have low igA count. What is weird is that I am never sick or have infections besides bad breath if that is considered an infection. Treatment is generic, such as eat right, exercise, blah blah blah.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Low white cells here too. Please don't tell me this curse is forever I'd rather die.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Tangonegro
Post by Tangonegro »

FedUp wrote:Low white cells here too. Please don't tell me this curse is forever I'd rather die.
I think it is not low enough to make us sick, in a sense of catching bad infection, but low enough to allow some type of bacterias to just overpopulate our organisms.
In my opinion, our body is for example "overproducing" mucus to fight this bacteria overgrowth .
Having a common cause (not symptoms) for most of us can really help in finding a solution.
Please, check or post your white cell count if available.
sadmum
Advanced

Post by sadmum »

I just checked my CBC which I did 3 months ago, and I also have low Neutrophlis count - mild neutropenia.

Lots of factors contribute to having low white cells count, such as unhealthy diets and lifestyles, stress, medications and even aging, so a change of diet and less stress will most probably help to elevate it. I think that's why probiotics - and even exercise in my case - help in reducing bb in most of us.

It'll be interesting to see how many other bb sufferers have low WBC.

Thanks for this post Tangonegro

Tangonegro
Post by Tangonegro »

sadmum wrote:I just checked my CBC which I did 3 months ago, and I also have low Neutrophlis count - mild neutropenia.

Lots of factors contribute to having low white cells count, such as unhealthy diets and lifestyles, stress, medications and even aging, so a change of diet and less stress will most probably help to elevate it. I think that's why probiotics - and even exercise in my case - help in reducing bb in most of us.

It'll be interesting to see how many other bb sufferers have low WBC.

Thanks for this post Tangonegro

It is not so easy to increase you WBC just with diet. I have it low since I noticed it from a medical check ( 2years), and despite efforts I did. Now if most of us have the count low, I'll try direct injection via a doctor which is more serious. That is why we need to know if it is common to most of us.
deebo

Post by deebo »

getting mine check this coming week . i will post the labs here if i remember . yeah , there are a few mentions of WB cell counts on forum . use the search app to find more .
sadmum
Advanced

Post by sadmum »

Tangonegro wrote: I'll try direct injection via a doctor which is more serious. That is why we need to know if it is common to most of us.
What sort of injections are you going to try?

Thanks

Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tangonegro
Post by Tangonegro »

sadmum wrote:
Tangonegro wrote: I'll try direct injection via a doctor which is more serious. That is why we need to know if it is common to most of us.
What sort of injections are you going to try?

Thanks
If low WBC count is found in the majority of us, I'll try to have Neupogen or Neulasta. These are however very "serious" medications that I'm sure will not get easier.
But I don't care dying one more time taking this type of medication, I'm already dead with the BB.
fartmouth

Post by fartmouth »

i have low WBC count too.. the minimum normal WCB levels is 4.0 and i havent had a blood test in about a year but the past two blood tests ive had my WBC count read 3.9 on one, and 4.1 on another. i think there is something to this.......
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

My heart aches when I read that someone was not cured with tonsillectomy, because this is my only hope ... I would like to ask a question for those who have had the tonsils removed: The smell got better? On a scale from 0 to 100? The breath of tonsil stones is gone??? The smell became different? Cause I always can recognize breath of TONSIL STONES, which I have too
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic