Your Email Address:

First Name:

Murat Aydin

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
aydinmur
God

Re: Murat Aydin

Post by aydinmur »

jamesmcavoy wrote:Dr . murat , i am asking this 2nd time .
Where to buy ZnCl2 ?? do we need a liscence or something to buy it ? i went to a nearby chemical shop and he straight away refused to give it to me . tell us how and where can we buy zinc chloride ???

Im the last person who can be asked this question .How can I know where you can buy ZnCl2. ?
Furthermore, I dont think to declare its formulation.
-M

SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

Hi Dr Murat! Acide borique, zinc and glyserine can i buy at the pharmacy .Can you tell me how i should mix them so it becomes Pharmol Zn.And what type of zinc is it?....Thanks doctor for helping us, it is appreciated.
daan

Post by daan »

Dear doctor,

Can we also use ZnCl2 to gargle our throat for Type-2 halitosis?
aydinmur
God

medinose

Post by aydinmur »

http://www.medhealthcare.co.uk/medinose/

has any one ever tested this ?

-M
who farted?
Junior

Re: medinose

Post by who farted? »

aydinmur wrote:http://www.medhealthcare.co.uk/medinose/

has any one ever tested this ?

-M
yes i have one i use it for hay fever,i only use it when fever is bad usually may/june it works, do you want me to try something/an experiment?
jamesmcavoy

Buy zncl2

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Dr. i was just asking what kind of shop sells zinc chloride ?

is it available in ordinary medical stores or we should look in chemical suppliers ??

at least i can say now that you have understood the question .
daan

Re: Buy zncl2

Post by daan »

jamesmcavoy wrote:Dr. i was just asking what kind of shop sells zinc chloride ?

is it available in ordinary medical stores or we should look in chemical suppliers ??

at least i can say now that you have understood the question .
You can find it in pharmacy store. In my country, chemical stores sell it and normally in bulk (250g or 500g or more). Merck brand name seems the best
aydinmur
God

Re: medinose

Post by aydinmur »

who farted? wrote: http://www.medhealthcare.co.uk/medinose/
yes i have one i use it for hay fever,i only use it when fever is bad usually may/june it works, do you want me to try something/an experiment?
No thank you.
is there any other friend who used this?
-M
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

dr, have you heard of these forever mints? I have tried it and it has worked well for me soo far; it really does last for hours. http://www.forevermints.com/

halitosisux suggested if it would be possible to create something similar that didn't have minty flavour but still lasted just as long?? "Even better would be a similar long-lasting tablet that can stick in the mouth, but instead release a safe antibacterial type substance (or deodorizing substance), without the need to mask odours with peppermint. There surely must be something that can be released slowly in the mouth that can do this, like nano-silver particles or whatever, or even antibiotic substances which don't get absorbed into the body, but only act by direct contact in the mouth while they're in there. "
geraldo197
Total Newbie

Post by geraldo197 »

Dear Mr. Aydin,

Would it be possible to post the address of your doctor's Office in Istanbul? Is your Office open between December 23rd and December 30th? I will be in Istanbul this week and would be very interested coming to you.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

geraldo197 wrote:Dear Mr. Aydin,
Would it be possible to post the address of your doctor's Office in Istanbul? Is your Office open between December 23rd and December 30th? I will be in Istanbul this week and would be very interested coming to you.
I have not an office in Istanbul. I 'll give a lecture on 23rd Nov. I m planning examine very few patients on 24th November at a dentistry faculty. There is no open appointment if someone doesnt cancel his appointment.
with my apology.
-M
Stinkynick
Junior

Post by Stinkynick »

In type 1 cases, is it possible for the odor to be smelled through the nasal passages?

If not is there any specific type of halitosis that causes nasal odor?

I've gotten conflicting reviews after researching cure reports. I've found several people who claim to have cured nasal odor by some type of treatment in the mouth.
Gelonaxy

Post by Gelonaxy »

Dear Mr. Aydin,

at first: My english is not the best one... sorry!! The bad breath comes out of my nose. Is it possible that the nasal turbinates (conchae?) produce the odor? And there is a little polyp and a cyst, both under 1 cm, in my Sinus Maxillaris.. could this be a reason for the odor? I'm very desperate.. It smell's like cheese, jam and rotten eggs. And I have post nasal drip.

Thanks a lot & much greetings!
Tylan456

What worked for me

Post by Tylan456 »

Zinc pills from gnc
Glycerin
Mms choline rinse
Boric acid
This is what I did to keep my bad breath in check

I didn't measure , I just drop 4 to 6 Zinc pills, 10 to 11 drops of mms / critic acid which makes the chorine , glycerin, and 1/2 teaspoon of boric acid in a glass mixed all of the products, then fill the glass of water to the top and stir with a spoon or straw. I rinsed my mouth with the mixture and my mouth has been clean for now two days. I always brush my teeth after every meal and at bed time and in between. At first my mouth was a little dry from the first rinse so I brushed my teeth to get rid of the metallic taste. I tested it out on my mother which she is always covering her nose, then I went to work and got up in a employees face and no reaction from both. I am still testing out the method I tried on everyone that will allow me to get up close on them. I could not do this before, I had to stand far away and everyone would rub their nose or turn away. Try it and tell me if it works for you. I will not respond to negative comments, because like everyone here, we are all looking for a remedy if not just for one day. I also cleaned with Luferon before a mixed these product together
Tylan456

Re: What worked for me

Post by Tylan456 »

Some of the same product that the Dr used but instead of zinc chorine I used mms chorine instead

Zinc pills from gnc
Glycerin
Mms chorine rinse
Boric acid

This is what I did to keep my bad breath in check
I just drop 4 to 6 Zinc pills, 10 to 11 drops of mms / critic acid which makes the chorine , glycerin, and 1/2 teaspoon of boric acid in a glass mixed all of the products, then fill the glass of water to the top and stir with a spoon or straw. I rinsed my mouth with the mixture and my mouth has been clean for now two days. I always brush my teeth after every meal and at bed time and in between. At first my mouth was a little dry from the first rinse so I brushed my teeth to get rid of the metallic taste. I tested it out on my mother which she is always covering her nose, then I went to work and got up in a employees face and no reaction from both. I am still testing out the method I tried on everyone that will allow me to get up close on them. I could not do this before, I had to stand far away and everyone would rub their nose or turn away. Try it and tell me if it works for you. I will not respond to negative comments, because like everyone here, we are all looking for a remedy if not just for one day. I also tried to cleanse with luferon for candida for three days before mixing these product together.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic