Your Email Address:

First Name:

sore throat and flu

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ihatemybreath
Master

sore throat and flu

Post by Ihatemybreath »

they can make bad breath 478879871679% more intense, now I now it. I was with a sore throat and my BB was like unbearable, I felt it and very intense. It's like a tonsil stones BB only magnified a hundred times. That day I could not open my mouth, it was rotten! With my usual breath I even talk to my friends, (very uncomfortable but...), but with that, no, there was no wayyyyy. Now I know how does it feel 4 peoples with severe BB... That day I just stayed silent. And it was better for me and for them, especially for them. Sore throat can REALLY make a big difference in the breath, I can say.

tieuvodanh

Post by tieuvodanh »

If you got flu & sore throat, why don't you go to the gym to lift weights to improve your immune system ? When I was young , I used to get sinusitis + sore throat + fever but now haven't had them for 10 yrs. I used to take antibiotics before but those only work temporarily. Only your immune system could kill the virus or bacteria forever.but you need to provide energy/kcal to it through lifting heavy weights. (but there is a trade-off , my strong immune system caused me serious problems with allergy. And I had to leave US & go back to my home country to avoid allergy. But I think this still better than having sore throat,flu).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic