Your Email Address:

First Name:

Pharmol Zn works for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

ikageorgian, now that its been 2 weeks, any updates?
- Is it still working as well as ever?
- have you noticed any disadvantages/ side effects?
- How many hours does the relief last?
- What happens if you eat food in between? is the smell still gone?

Also general question to everyone, is there anyone willing to purchase this for me? and send to Canada [arrangements can be made].
I have developed a new formulation for nasal drop very effective on Type 2 halitosis, if I can find a company to produce this formula.
Dr, I'm not a company but I may be willing to support to develop this formulation [depending on the costs]...

aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

StillHoping wrote:Dr, I'm not a company but I may be willing to support to develop this formulation [depending on the costs]...
Thanks to God , I dont need money.
Problem is offical but not financial.
-M
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Oh ok, I see. Im not sure how these things work to make a product. But I would be willing to help in any way!
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Oh ok, I see. Im not sure how these things work to make a product. But I would be willing to help in any way!
deebo

Post by deebo »

this is interesting . thanks for chiming in and adding some validity Dr Murat .
Can one one repost the link to the bb types ? Maybe they would be interested in sending out samples for review .

david

Post by david »

is someone with tonsil stone in type 1 BB?
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

[quote="StillHoping"]ikageorgian, now that its been 2 weeks, any updates?
- Is it still working as well as ever?
- have you noticed any disadvantages/ side effects?
- How many hours does the relief last?
- What happens if you eat food in between? is the smell still gone?

Yes StillHoping, it is still working and hope will work permanently. No side effects noticed, one gargle lasts 6 to 10 hours, it depends what I eat, it makes no difference if I eat in between.

Will post up by end of the month.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

thanks ikageorgian!
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

As I've promised to report back by the end of the month, I am still bb free, thanks to Pharmol Zn mouthwash and my usual oral hygiene, toothpaste, baking soda brushing,scraping the very back of the tongue with thinner tongue scraper, after each meal, if possible, I gargle with Pharmol Zn mouthwash 15 mg. three times a day morning,midday, before bed and I'm really happy and bb free.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

wow congrats ikageorgian, Im really happy for you!! Hope it stays this way permanently :)

I'm looking forward to trying this!!
daan

Post by daan »

ikageorgian wrote:As I've promised to report back by the end of the month, I am still bb free, thanks to Pharmol Zn mouthwash and my usual oral hygiene, toothpaste, baking soda brushing,scraping the very back of the tongue with thinner tongue scraper, after each meal, if possible, I gargle with Pharmol Zn mouthwash 15 mg. three times a day morning,midday, before bed and I'm really happy and bb free.
ikageorgian, so will you still see Dr Aydinmur on 23-24 November when this mouthwash is working for you?
I'm also appointed to meet him on 24 Nov
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

I think yes,cause I am curious what Dr. would find out after examination, what type of bb I have, what gasses prevail, etc. Also I have several questions to him, anyway it is interesting to meet the guy who understands at least what my f......ing problem is and cares about it, isn't it something dude? :-k

P.S. And I should stock up on Pharmol Zn mouthwash also.......
kart
Junior

Post by kart »

daan wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:As I've promised to report back by the end of the month, I am still bb free, thanks to Pharmol Zn mouthwash and my usual oral hygiene, toothpaste, baking soda brushing,scraping the very back of the tongue with thinner tongue scraper, after each meal, if possible, I gargle with Pharmol Zn mouthwash 15 mg. three times a day morning,midday, before bed and I'm really happy and bb free.
ikageorgian, so will you still see Dr Aydinmur on 23-24 November when this mouthwash is working for you?
Nice to know you guys are going to visit Dr. Murat, I am also appointed to meet him on 24 November!
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

kart wrote:
daan wrote:
Nice to know you guys are going to visit Dr. Murat, I am also appointed to meet him on 24 November!
Great, wish that everything would go for you as you expect it.
planet
Total Newbie

Post by planet »

I'm glad the three of you are able to have an appointment with Dr Aydinmur. Would you mind reporting about your visit back to us, please?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic