Your Email Address:

First Name:

Have an interview on Friday

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
funkybreath
Total Newbie

Have an interview on Friday

Post by funkybreath »

I have a face to face interview on Friday and I'm almost sure it's going to be a deal breaker. I had the phone interview and the hiring manager was so impressed that she said the face to face interview is just going to be a formality before they make me an offer. Well wait till she smells what I have to say. This really sucks. I've tried most everything I've read here and everywhere else. Antibiotics seem to work at least for a few days. Any ideas on what I could do to have good breath for just 1 hr on Friday?

Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

it depends if your bb is room filler, the extreme type or not. if it is I don't think that there's something you can do about it. if it's not I would recommend some mouthwash and strong flavor gums. and eat something before you go there. I wish you lucky
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

I don't really recommend water because it makes my breath worse.
funkybreath
Total Newbie

Post by funkybreath »

Yep unfortunately I have the room filler type of bb. I'm gonna get antibiotics, eat before i go in and have a peppermint in my mouth. The quicker I can get in and out the better.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

fresh lemon juice in distilled water first thing in the morning gives ya' healthy PH and might be a good start to your day. Take a fresh lemon, squeeze half of it in a half glass of the distilled water, and drink it down. Also, before brushing yer teeth, rinse yer mouth out with a baking soda/water mix and gargle with it a few times, them put baking soda on a toothbrush, brush your tongue, alll the way in the back as far back as you can go, under yer tongue, your gums, and the roof of yer mouth, rinse with the baking soda/water mix, then brush yer teeth, etc. as normal. I would tell ya not to use mouthwash, but under the circumstances, use whatever will give you the courage you need to get through this.

Wishing you the best on yer interview. I'm here on the sidelines, cheerin' you on.
“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” ~Zora Neale Hurston
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i saw on another thread someone mention "Forever Mints"...well ok, they said positive things about it, but i had my doubts....but i thought i'd give them a try, so i ordered them. They came today and i put one on the upper back gum and stuck it there. It lasted like 4 1/2 hours. And although i was home, and i wasn't around anyone, my mouth was minty all that time and i just sensed that if anything, my mouth smelled minty. THe real test will be tomorrow when i'm gonna be around people, and then again on Friday when i'm with my family.

You might want to try these. There might not be enough time before Friday for your interview, but you might want to try these. I hope Friday works out anyway. The best of luck to you.
“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” ~Zora Neale Hurston
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Just a question............... I don't want to be RUDE or pessimist, but are you sure they will keep you there if you get the job? room filling bb is really hard to handle... What type of job is that? Involves lots of conversation? Cause you better not to be accepted then suffer from huge levels of anxiety
sadmum
Advanced

Post by sadmum »

hopelessone wrote:i saw on another thread someone mention "Forever Mints".. It lasted like 4 1/2 hours. And although i was home, and i wasn't around anyone, my mouth was minty all that time and i just sensed that if anything, my mouth smelled minty. THe real test will be tomorrow when i'm gonna be around people, and then again on Friday when i'm with my family.
Hey hopelessone, how's the "forever mints" holding up? Is it still as effective after a couple of days using them?
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

sadmum wrote:
hopelessone wrote:i saw on another thread someone mention "Forever Mints".. It lasted like 4 1/2 hours. And although i was home, and i wasn't around anyone, my mouth was minty all that time and i just sensed that if anything, my mouth smelled minty. THe real test will be tomorrow when i'm gonna be around people, and then again on Friday when i'm with my family.
Hey hopelessone, how's the "forever mints" holding up? Is it still as effective after a couple of days using them?
i was out and about today and speaking to people and no problems or reactions so far....i had one in my mouth...they last about 4 1/2 hours as long as you stick it to your back gum and leave it there and let it dissolve naturally...another test comes tonight when i'm with family for an extended period of time and laugh, etc.

So far, i'm feeling very positive about them......
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

funkybreath wrote:Yep unfortunately I have the room filler type of bb. I'm gonna get antibiotics, eat before i go in and have a peppermint in my mouth. The quicker I can get in and out the better.
Let us know how the interview goes...wishing you the best.
focused

Post by focused »

hopelessone wrote:
funkybreath wrote:Yep unfortunately I have the room filler type of bb. I'm gonna get antibiotics, eat before i go in and have a peppermint in my mouth. The quicker I can get in and out the better.
Let us know how the interview goes...wishing you the best.
Hey how was the interview?
focused

Post by focused »

hopelessone wrote:
sadmum wrote:
i was out and about today and speaking to people and no problems or reactions so far....i had one in my mouth...they last about 4 1/2 hours as long as you stick it to your back gum and leave it there and let it dissolve naturally...another test comes tonight when i'm with family for an extended period of time and laugh, etc.

So far, i'm feeling very positive about them......
Hey how did it go with family? Are you still using
them?
funkybreath
Total Newbie

Post by funkybreath »

The interview was most likely a failure. It was a panel interview and they were all holding their breath as I spoke. There was nose rubbing and that look of pity. I tried to get forevermints but they didn't arrive in time. Oh well, it is what it is. I just need to find a way to make a living online.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

funkybreath wrote:The interview was most likely a failure. It was a panel interview and they were all holding their breath as I spoke. There was nose rubbing and that look of pity. I tried to get forevermints but they didn't arrive in time. Oh well, it is what it is. I just need to find a way to make a living online.
Sorry to hear that.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Water benefits

Post by Ihatemybreath »

All the websites and drs says water is good to avoid BB, they keep your mouth more wet, more saliva and everything. I believe it, maybe the saliva can clean some bacteria in mouth and tonsils area......... once I tried drink more water and the effect was positive. my tongue was so pink.... So I'm thinking in keep a routine and drink about ten glasses of water per day......... maybe it can help....................
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic