Your Email Address:

First Name:

Feeling of a lump in throat

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Ihatemybreath
Master

Feeling of a lump in throat

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Do you have it? Well, I do. And all the time. Is like theres a catarrh hooked there and it never leaves. Is so annoying. I've been searching and discovered that this is related with PND, but I did the test of sinusitis and it was negative (?). And I discovered that all the peoples whos have it never got rid of it. Peoples which are 15 or 30 years living with this. And I think this is related to BB. What do you think?

Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

just search in Google. a loooot of peoples with these that just got mad cause can't find a cure, and they always say that they have BB too. Is weird. When I get anxious it get worst. I try to clean my throat but it never leaves...... I stay cleaning like I'm with a flu or something! is a bad as** just like bb
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

And I read that some psychologists just say to peoples that this is psychological, it's called globus something, I just forgot the name. But I don't believe this
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

Ive never felt a lump but sometimes its hard for me to get anything down. Its like something is blocking my throat. Even does it with liquids. Not sure if this is tge same with u or not..? Hm
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

i have this a lot too. it may be GERD or some other type of reflux.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

this issue is really frustrating me today. yep, lump in throat, and i keep having to clear my throat or sound hoarse like a frog, and i can also feel PND going down the back.. and my bb tastes kind of fermented so i imagine that is how it smells too.

i have no idea why this lump issue comes and goes. it was fine a few days ago, then started again yesterday, worse today, and will prob be gone tomorrow or in a few days, or at last lessen. when i have it this bad though, there is nothing i can do to ease the bb.. so i know it is related to it, and prob coming from somewhere in my stomach or throat, and not just type 1 in my mouth.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Zinkers diverticulum has this effect but it's a very rare thing to have. A pouch in the throat that collects food which then I assume would rot just like tonsil stones do in tonsils and create that horrific smell.

It's really surprising how bad tonsil stones smell, I remember plucking those out of my tonsils and wiping them on an old t shirt. The smell stuck in that shirt and it smelt like CRAP.

And doesn't GERD cause an acidic smell to the breath?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic