Your Email Address:

First Name:

An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

I agree. slow dissolving in the mouth promotes increased saliva, ascorbic acid aid in decrease anaeorobic bacteria growth. however, sugar having some negative affect. so i might try sugarless chewables, (if they have). again, it's no cure, just temparary masking/band aid. but i really don't have many options to help lower the odor. plus the vitamin is doing good my body.

this sucks!

this moring i saw a man and his mouth had a "swimming pool" size saliva in his mouth. heck, if my mouth had that much rich, clean, healthy bacteria saliva my bb wld be gone.

too bad.

emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

I wonder if that´s why my saliva don´t have any smell below the tongue, i have plenty of saliva there, and over the tongue and the rest of the mouth i have the bb´s smell.... (but i don´t feel my mouth sooo dry there anyway)

i wonder what difference of flora lies between these two places...
KL
Junior

Post by KL »

There is something with vitamin C. I have two meetings early morning. In each meeting I took 1000 mg of vitamin C. The people reaction was almost nothing, but after I ate it was a big deal, and the Vitamin did not work. There is something there, it is very insteresting.

I wish I woul have more time, ****ing work does not let me think more about it.
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

Well, i dont want to try the chewable ones cos of the ingredients, but somehow i feel, that the vitC should be in contact with my tongue for best effect. As i've been taking several kind of vitC, non acidic form, timed release, but i didnt feel they worked as well as the efervescent (which of course had to be put in water to drink).

So i bought capsules with pure ascorbic acid and opened them, put them in water and drink it. It just tastes like water with lemon in it.

My tongue feels cleanish, as far as i can tell.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

KL wrote:There is something with vitamin C. I have two meetings early morning. In each meeting I took 1000 mg of vitamin C. The people reaction was almost nothing, but after I ate it was a big deal, and the Vitamin did not work. There is something there, it is very insteresting.

I wish I woul have more time, ****ing work does not let me think more about it.
DAM IT, HANDSOME/HOT STUFF, LADIES' MAN, SEX gOD :lol: that's what I've been trying to tell you. F**k, I aint Katz so I aint believeable but somehow ascorbic acid has a profound effect on anaeorobic bacteria. And yes, I have the same problem after eating. My breath goes to hell, but I Tung brush after each meal. In fact I use the Tung brush as a spoon during meals :mrgreen: .

I gotta laugh. Sh*t, too tired of kicking myself in the ass b/c of this damn nightmare.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Ok people, it's been almost two weeks now since I've been using the chewable vitamin C. Today is the twelfth day, I think. And I'm more and more convinced now that there's a difference. It's not a cure or anything but it's definately helping. I get less reactions from people and the bad taste in my mouth is improving. Again, I wish that I had someone to test my breath on a regular basis, but I don't. So that's too bad.

One thing I notice though is that my teeth hurt a lot after I suck on the tabs. I guess it's because of the sugar and the acidity in them. So I try to not let them touch my teeth and let them dissolve on my tongue, and as a result my teeth don't hurt much anymore. I haven't noticed any other side effects from them yet. Hope there aren't any long term ones.

So to anyone who haven't tried them yet, I think it's worth a shot. Will keep you all posted.
And thanks John for sharing this with us.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Damn brushing your tongue during meals, I wonder what the other people are goin to think if they see you.
KL
Junior

Post by KL »

Busted wrote:Damn brushing your tongue during meals, I wonder what the other people are goin to think if they see you.
Nothing that is his personal spoon.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Waiting for relief,
Are you still having stomach trouble with the Vit. C? I had to go to every other day b/c it was making my stomach to upset.

I found this article I'm going to order this product. Laura says she gargles with Liquid Vit. C. b/c her stomach can't handle swalllowing it.

Bye,
Susie

Article: VITALITY C™
High Potency Vitamin C Powder Enhanced with GMS Metabolites
by American Nutriceuticals, Inc.
It is well known that vitamin C is necessary for general well being and good health. For decades, physicians have recognized the role of vitamin C in boosting the immune system. And many doctors and researchers believe that maintaining higher blood levels of vitamin C means living longer and healthier lives. However, because human beings lack the biochemical mechanism to synthecize vitamin C, it must be supplied by the diet or supplementation.

This important vitamin is found in many fresh fruits and vegetables, but it is difficult to get a life-enhancing dose from diet alone, as it is easily destroyed by cooking, storage and processing. In addition, the blood level of vitamin C can be depleted by environmental factors, stress, smoking, alcohol, prescription and non-prescription drugs, hormone therapy, trauma, infections and stenuous exercise.

Functions of Vitamin C and Possible Benefits of Supplementation
Assists in the formation and maintenance of collagen for healthy skin and the formation of other structural materials in bones, teeth and caplilaries. Assists with normal tissue growth and repair, such as healing of burns and wounds.
Boosts the immune system, and may be linked to prevention of degenerative diseases.
Enhances the body's ability to cope with stress.
Heightens resistance to infection and may help relieve cold symptoms
May promote a healthy cardiovascular system by controlling cholesterol levels, preventing the build-up of atherosclerotic plaques on the blood vessel walls, and reducing high blood pressure. Improves nitric oxide activity and reverses endothelial dysfunction which is linked to the development of atherosclerosis. May assist in the prevention of blood clots and strengthening of capillary walls.
Protects the body against pollutants and cell damage by free radicals, which may protect the body from certain cancers.
Required in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and steroid hormones. Helps maintain healthy liver and adrenal gland function. Helps keep the nervous system functioning properly.
Enhances iron bioavailability and proper calcium absorption, which increases the absorption of iron and calcium from plant sources.
May protect against certain eye disorders and bleeding gums.
Does Vitamin C cause intestinal upset?
High doses of Vitamin C are not toxic to the body; any excess is simply eliminated through kidneys and bowels. However, for many people, therapeutic doses of Vitamin C cause diarrhea and stomach upset. That's why VITALITY C™ was created. VITALITY C™ is a buffered, pleasant-tasting, high-potency powdered drink. Its unique formulation allows therapeutic, chelation strength dosing without intestinal upset.

What's unique about VITALITY C?
Unlike regular ascorbic acid vitamin C and other buffered vitamin C products such as ester C, VITALITY C™ is fully reacted to have a non-acidic or neutral pH, and can be taken in generous amounts without causing gas, diarrhea, or stomach upset. The sodium molecule used in this product (not table salt sodium associated with hypertension) helps with enhanced cell entry. In fact, VITALITY C™ has been shown to increase the uptake of vitamin C plasma levels by 30% or more!

VITALITY C's GMS Metabolites also include an organic THIO-SULPHUR enhancement. Relatively new to the dietary supplement market, this Bio-available Organic Thiol-sulphur (BOT) is one of the most active and bio-available sources of fundamental sulphur. BOT is the form of sulphur that is found in every cell of every plant and animal. It is an organic form of suphur that can be easily absorbed and utilized by the body. BOT makes cell walls permeable, which allows water and nutrients to flow freely into cells and wastes and toxins to properly flow out.

The body uses BOT along with vitamin C to create new, healthy cells, and BOT provides the flexible bond between cells. Without proper levels of BOT, we are unable to build good healthy cells, and this leads to problems such as lost flexibility, scar tissue, wrinkles, varicose veins, hardened arteries, damaged lung tissues, dry cracking skin, digestive disorders, joint problems and inability to defend against allergic reactions to food, animals and plants. BOT is needed for insulin production, and osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, muscle soreness and muscle pain respond to oral BOT. READ RESEARCH REPORT (1.6Mb PDF)

Internally, this means more efficient elimination of toxins, a reduction in inflammation and pain, so you feel better!
On the outside, it means softer, smoother skin and stronger hair and nails, so you look better!
Each slightly rounded teaspoonful (6.5g) of Vitality C™ contains 4000 mg Vitamin C (L-Ascorbate C crystals with FASM) and 2000 mg GMS-Ribose.*

*L-ascorbate C crystals with FASM, a uniquely Fully Attached Sodium Molecule are buffered at a non-acidic, neutral pH. This eliminates or greatly reduces the usual intestinal distress that occurs with some persons taking large amounts of Vitamin C. GMS-Ribose™ Glycine Methyl Sulfone Ribose is a patented proprietary blend of methylated glycine as complexed with methyl sulfone (MSM) in a base of D-Ribose™ with Riboperine, a piperine extract in a patented form. Each 1000 mg of Vitamin C activity provides 120 mg of elemental sodium.
Suggested use: 1 to 4 teaspoons daily in juice or water. For imbalances, 1 tsp every one to six hours. Children under 10 years of age: 1/4 tsp per year of age daily.

$39.99 plus shipping ($8 to ship the first bottle, $2 to ship each additional bottle) 200 g bottle; equivalent of 400 tablets at 500mg each.
KL
Junior

Post by KL »

Susie
you have a potential problem with this compound VITALITY C's GMS Metabolites also include an organic THIO-SULPHUR enhancement. Relatively new to the dietary supplement market, this Bio-available Organic Thiol-sulphur (BOT,

As you might know our BB come from sulfide compounds, where the bacteria reduces sulfur compounds to sulfide compounds. You have a potential to increase the level of sulfide compound in your breath, this means you breath will be worse
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Do you think the sulfur is coming from our stomach? I already ordered it. I'll let you guys know if this makes it worse. URGHHHHHHHHHHHH Anybody got any suggestions how to calm down my stomach when taking Vit. C?

Bye,
Susie
KL
Junior

Post by KL »

Sulfur doses not have any thing to do with your stomach. It comes from the food, proteins, etc. It does have anything to do with your stomach, What I was trying to say is the product you order has sulfur compound, and the sulfur reduction bacteria will have a huge party with it.
rmb

Post by rmb »

jess wrote:Ok people, it's been almost two weeks now since I've been using the chewable vitamin C. Today is the twelfth day, I think. And I'm more and more convinced now that there's a difference. It's not a cure or anything but it's definately helping. I get less reactions from people and the bad taste in my mouth is improving. Again, I wish that I had someone to test my breath on a regular basis, but I don't. So that's too bad.

One thing I notice though is that my teeth hurt a lot after I suck on the tabs. I guess it's because of the sugar and the acidity in them. So I try to not let them touch my teeth and let them dissolve on my tongue, and as a result my teeth don't hurt much anymore. I haven't noticed any other side effects from them yet. Hope there aren't any long term ones.

So to anyone who haven't tried them yet, I think it's worth a shot. Will keep you all posted.
And thanks John for sharing this with us.

the same thing also with me,i still have bb but there is considerable improvement and i feel it.the best time is in the morning after taking 1000 mg the night before,i dont see reaction from people i face.i also feel hat i have bb after eating some foods like fish.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

I am going to purchase sugar free vitamin c today. I am also still having good results.
bwonita69

glad to hear people have had some inprovement

Post by bwonita69 »

Ive been taking vit-c now for 3/4 weeks now and yes the first 2 weeks it felt amazing.
I had hardly any plaque and my mouth tasted great, and i`m sure my bb was no where near as bad as it was, however my bb has returned in the last week:(
Still taking the vit-c, not sure why it has come back but i think it has something to do with i run out of my usual retar-dex toothpaste and started to use collgate.
So tomorow im going to go back to my regular toothpaste and ill see if there is any change.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic