Tell us your story with bad breath
SHITBREATH
Advanced

TMAU

Post by SHITBREATH »

Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Weird how she looks so confident and happy and spontaneous even having all the problems... GOOD for her. I wanted to be like this sometimes
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

Well she has changed her diet,cute girl =P~
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I wonder if she's a member of this forum?

These mother****** doctors who think they're God and say you can't have something because it's very rare need punching.

Even if Primary TMAU is rare, that doesn't mean that nobody has the bastard. Seconday TMAU is thought to affect 1 in 100 people.

I get so angry when I think about the way I've been treated just because it's an odour I've tried to deal with. If I wanted a bigger pair of tits or thought I had some other rare disease I'd be rushed to hospital in an ambulance to get it sorted. It's like humans are programmed to SHIT on anyone who smells.

Sorry for going off on this but it pissed me off reading about her doctor.
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

I have always thought that I have TMAU. I still need to get tested. I stay away from the foods that have a high content of choline, but I choline is in everything almost so it is too harsh of a diet to stick to.

In one of the lectures it says that if you have a faulty FMO3 gene you can have an adverse reaction to Lidocaine - I am allergic to Lidocaine….interesting…

Anyone else out there have a reaction to Lidocaine??? I first noticed I was allergic when I had my sinuses looked at with the tube and the dr used Lidocaine to numb inside my nose. I got a terrible headache afterwards. Then, recently I had a burn on my chest that had scarred and so the dr wanted to shoot some cortisone in it to help it heal. He also used Lidocaine so that the cortisone would not burn…I ended up getting itchy hives right away from the Lidocaine.

I wonder something??? If it is the FMO3 gene that brings oxygen to the cells that is faulty, I wonder if taking those pills that are said to bring oxygen to your cells would help at all??? I forgot the name of the pills, but I know that Vitamin Shoppe has them.
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

I eat low choline food now and i notice a big difference in my breath.I will buy riboflavin tablets and Copper chlorophyllin as MEBO recommend. I bought oxyflush and i think it helps.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Have you tried doing the opposite and taking choline supplements to see if it worsens your situations?
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

halitosisux yes especially when i eat red meat,fish and yolk,then I stink up a whole room.I will check if they do TMAU test in my country
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Eating red meat, fish and yolk could be making your breath worse for other reasons. You need to get hold of some choline supplements to try to prove this.
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

shitbreath - I would take the chlorophyllin all the time, but it tends to constipate me, which in turn makes my breath worse. I've been tempted to try Chlorophyllin along with a laxative because I do feel like the chlorophyllin works, especially the liquid or liquid caplets. My breath also fills up a room if I eat eggs or anything with high choline.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

"ibaneziceman20021 year ago

Pardon my ignorance, but couldn't they chew gum or use a breath mint or two?"

The type of ****ing ignorance displayed in this one comment astounds me.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

I know - people don't understand that it comes from deep within. They think it's a hygiene issue. I even think the stench comes from my lungs. When I yawn or take a deep breath people react.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic